Have you ever taken a pee during sex?

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Especially when it is intense love making session. That's how my love for pee play came about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I've engaged in intercourse whilst having a full bladder (makes for an insane orgasm), I've certainly felt like peeing many times but can't say that I've actually done so as a result unless it was very deliberate like a golden shower. I supposed I'd be more inclined to let it flow if we were in the shower but anywhere else? Yeah, I'll hold it until I get to the little ladies room thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Although I've engaged in intercourse whilst having a full bladder (makes for an insane orgasm), I've certainly felt like peeing many times but can't say that I've actually done so as a result unless it was very deliberate like a golden shower. I supposed I'd be more inclined to let it flow if we were in the shower but anywhere else? Yeah, I'll hold it until I get to the little ladies room thank you.

^ what she said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no but would love to find a man willing to try!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with a woman who had to pee while we had sex she quickly went to the bathroom though so would that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have been with a couple of ladies who said,as they were almost cumming,"think i need to pee,but,came insted, i did feel a dribble on my tool,but,she took me to the loo after and peed on my cock and balls,it felt so good and soon had me hard again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After I climaxed he was still kinda hard and in me and i peed lol it was ok?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.

In fact, I've brought sex to a screeching halt to run to the bathroom.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
In real life? No - but it's hot in stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My sex ed teacher insisted it was impossible!
Lurker
0 likes
Tried very hard to pee inside of pussies and asses. I don't know why but nothing happens until I pull out. I have no problem peeing on someone, if that's what they want. Never could do it inside.7RwzFlERXBF227tP
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. I have fantasies though. I love having sex with a full bladder, but I always wait until we finish then I go use the restroom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah. Some guys like to be peed on while they're fucking you. Usually when I'm sitting on top and pee over their balls. Some come straight away.