Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They say everyone around the world has heard about this...

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to see if it was actually true.

The city I live in has recently had a nasty man who has come to light. The Facebook group I had joined a month or two ago was the reason that this man was brought to the light. He has become known as "The Swiss Cheese Pervert." People have been commenting that supposedly people all around the world have heard about this man.

So I'm wondering, did anyone else hear about it (before I mentioned it on Lush)?
Lurker
0 likes
I heard a couple news reports.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry...haven't heard of this until now.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OK. I just had to google this. Now I have heard everything.
0 likes
No, but now I have. Can't say I'm a better person for having learned this, but at least I know it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No its news to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I had not until you posted this so I looked it up and this is his reasoning that he posted on a website:

"I have a big heart, and it was crushed time and again by the opposite sex, that and a very strong sex drive, well I am lucky I never became a . My fetish grew out of desperation for sex with a woman. I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections, girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products. So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.
I tried many different kinds of cheese, but settled on Swiss as the best. First and foremost, if ever a picture of cheese is used, most of the time they use a representation of Swiss cheese. But also because of it's eye patterns, texture, and the way it feels against my penis."

If you see this man run or laugh but don't get in the car unless of course you have a thing for cheese too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol!! Gotta admit, some of those holes look pretty sexy to me... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
I had not until you posted this so I looked it up and this is his reasoning that he posted on a website:

"I have a big heart, and it was crushed time and again by the opposite sex, that and a very strong sex drive, well I am lucky I never became a . My fetish grew out of desperation for sex with a woman. I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections, girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products. So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.
I tried many different kinds of cheese, but settled on Swiss as the best. First and foremost, if ever a picture of cheese is used, most of the time they use a representation of Swiss cheese. But also because of it's eye patterns, texture, and the way it feels against my penis."

If you see this man run or laugh but don't get in the car unless of course you have a thing for cheese too.

They actually arrested him yesterday and he is out of bail being watched by everyone in the neighborhood.

It creeps me out much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry I hadn't heard of it down here.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Please say this is a hoax!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Please say this is a hoax!

Not a hoax. I wish it was, I was very grossed out seeing the story and the image of the man on my Facebook page.
0 likes
Nope, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Road2Nowhere
lol!! Gotta admit, some of those holes look pretty sexy to me... ;)

LOL... the first thing I thought of when I read the title 'swiss cheese pervert' was that he was going around using his dick to punch out holes in cheese at supermarkets or something.

Although based on this pic, he'd clearly have to have a small one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder if he uses spray cheese as lube for the Swiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing I thought Swiss Cheese was good for, was on top of a Green Bay Packer Fan's Head. Man was I wrong!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ridiculously stupid is it really news worthy? His crime misuse of a dairy product lol whipped cream could find its way into this catergory. Find a better channel or news website.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
Ridiculously stupid is it really news worthy? His crime misuse of a dairy product lol whipped cream could find its way into this catergory. Find a better channel or news website.

No he is going out in public propostioning women to jerk him off with it, he would drive around the neighborhood with his pants down and a piece of cheese
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smoothwetkitty

No he is going out in public propostioning women to jerk him off with it, he would drive around the neighborhood with his pants down and a piece of cheese

Well not heard of it down this way too far south. Must be regional news yeah?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How cheesy
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
No, I haven't either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Using any cheese other than Swiss could be considered as 'un-holy'. lol

Now that was 'cheesy'.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Never heard of him or the story...
Lurker
0 likes
Never heard of him.
Lurker
0 likes
ummm...never
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I'm never ordering the Swiss and bacon burger again, just in case. I'm now a dedicated cheddar guy thanks to this - and yes, I mean just for eating!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would have remembered hearing about something as bizarre as that.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Weaver of Words
0 likes
Since both the initiator of this thread as well as the guy that posted the pic of the man in the car are no longer members here, it makes me wonder if HE was the swiss cheese pervert and was trying to generate interest in his story??? just sayin'...