Login

men shaving body parts

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering ladies...what body parts do you like to be shaved? And how far is to far, I know guys shave chest and the crotch but what about pits, arms and legs.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Chest, cock, ass, back
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by SxyJackyLeggs
I was wondering ladies...what body parts do you like to be shaved? And how far is to far, I know guys shave chest and the crotch but what about pits, arms and legs.

To be perfectly honest, I think a man should have some hair, so I just prefer him trimmed. I find shaved chest, pits, arms, and legs a total turnoff.

However, not a big fan of a hairy ass or back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a man to be manly, not a bear. A little hair on his chest, legs and armpits are fine. I like a smooth ball sack though.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't like excessive hair. He doesn't have to shave as long as it suits him, but being well-groomed is a must.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

To be perfectly honest, I think a man should have some hair, so I just prefer him trimmed. I find shaved chest, pits, arms, and legs a total turnoff.

However, not a big fan of a hairy ass or back.

Ditto! Embrace what you have be it hair or no hair but if I had to choose, I do prefer my men to have some well groomed hair.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't like it when guys shave or trim and I'm glad my husband doesn't prefer it. Leave it alone, back away from the nippers. Those are mine.