Login

Girls only

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
LBGT is great but maybe a breakdown. It tends to be gay male dominated which I have no issue with but maybe categories for us girls. A forum for us maybe.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
There's an 'Ask the Gals' section that's meant for only women, but even some of those may become dominated by men...especially the men that make it a point to respond to every question even if it's specifically directed towards women. The same can be said of women in the 'Ask the Guys' section, although I will say it's not as frequent. I personally don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't become excessive...and as long as the guys give us a chance to answer our own questions as a common courtesy sort of thing. But I guess some guys just can't help themselves, or choose not to.

I understand what you're saying completely. But at the end of the day, people are gonna post where they want regardless. The different categories aren't meant for exclusion (especially the LGBT section), but are more so there for conversational ques.

So even if we were to open a girls only section (which technically, we already have) it won't keep the guys out. It's mainly up to them whether they choose to stay out or not. As I said before, it's not that big of an issue to me as long as it's relevant and informative and not an excessive thing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░