clean pussy

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi girls do you shave your pussy regularly or before sex you do that, if planning to have one....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think I have ever been in the forum and I'm not sure if what I have to say is appropriate, so bear with me. In my story "Patti Was a Tomboy" I referred to vaginal debris and one woman questioned that whole idea. This is how it worked for me. After copulating for less than three minutes without ejaculating I pulled out and found a gray corona of dead vaginal cells around the gaping vaginal opening. This tasted sour and smelled like heaven. It stands to reason that dead vaginal cells would come to the surface during copulation. So I called it vaginal debris. Has anyone experienced this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm spending time with my partner and sex is inevitable, I always go the extra mile and get professionally waxed/sugared so I'm completely bare. It just feels and is cleaner/fresher. In between visits with him, I maintain myself by shaving what I can but at some point I have to let it grow out a bit if I want another clean wax. Unless your partner enjoys a furry or stubbly bush, there is a fair amount of planning that goes into it smile
Lurker
0 likes
definitely yes for both my partner and myself : cleaner , fresher , erotic , sensual and of course inviting.
Lurker
0 likes
Tightly trimmed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always, baby smooth.... love lotioning after as well...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
regular waxing for me
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies - not being an expert in this area - is there a painless way to permenantly remove the hair?

I personally prefer a bald pussy myself.