conversation

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Howto start conversation with girls here....and carry forward. Even though we dont have any cyber sex intention
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's like conversation with any person of any gender. Start one up. Like any other discussion forum site, responses aren't guaranteed.
Lurker
0 likes
Ask them about their user name..how their day is.. talk about the weather..just say somethingto start the conversation....
Doesn't really matter what..

Good luck..

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Cock pics are nice to break the ice, or so I've heard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Cock pics are nice to break the ice, or so I've heard.

I'm still waiting for you to break the ice!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Get to know people in the forums - it'll give you an idea of what they're into, what they like. Read their profiles, maybe comment on a story or two... Get into teh chat rooms etc...

That way, you will already know something about what they do or don't like before you start to chat with them...

As some of the others have said, it's just like chatting anywhere else...

(BTW, the cock pic thing? That doesn't generally work...)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'm still waiting for you to break the ice!

Here's the cock, you can break the ice yourself. Personally, I would leave it intact because I find it too magnificent.

But I know you're kinda rough when it comes to cocks and breaking the ice. So go on, have fun, smash that thing if that's what you really want.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

(BTW, the cock pic thing? That doesn't generally work...)

Expand...

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Stephanie.

I don't know the pic above ur comment is pretty impressive.o0K2L9bZFk4Q6IAA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ask them where they are from, how long they have been on lush, do they write, weather, hobbies, likes, dislikes. their profile may have some help into that
Lurker
0 likes
oh thanks for the suggestion folks.....i think its working....keep lushing..have fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Howto start conversation with girls here....and carry forward. Even though we dont have any cyber sex intention
Just take the plunge and start a conversation by asking about anything that springs to mind .There is nothing more offputting than everything going quiet with no conversation. Conversation is just as important if not more important than the sex!!
Lurker
0 likes
your mood must be good ) it is imortant
if some girls will not speak with you dont worry - it is not you problem
find girl who want just to talk and will start like in a real life : hello? whats upp ^^