Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How big is your ideal size in a guys package?

last reply
19 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am curious what is a guys perfect size on his package for you ladies?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if there is such a thing as "perfect" anything never mind cock size. For me, I'm happy with whatever my current partner was born with be it small, medium or large. I'd make it work and make his package my new "perfect" size because it's more about the MAN attached to the penis than it is about his cock size for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my lovers..his is perfect!!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why this obsession with size? Just cos a guy has a big 'package' doesn't necessarily mean he knows how to use it. The whole 'package'- his personality, how attentive he is etc- is more important to most women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx
Just cos a guy has a big 'package' doesn't necessarily mean he knows how to use it.

You got that right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a size queen. It's the man package, not his package. I've assessed a man before I've seen his cock, and it is what it is. The only times that size has come into it has been with MMF threesomes for double penetration when long cocks are an advantage and can make the difference between it working or not working. At least one guy needs a long cock, but otherwise, I'll make do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a size queen. It's the man package, not his package. I've assessed a man before I've seen his cock, and it is what it is. The only times that size has come into it has been with MMF threesomes for double penetration when long cocks are an advantage and can make the difference between it working or not working. At least one guy needs a long cock, but otherwise, I'll make do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the other ladies. its not the package, but the man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in agreement with most of what the other ladies are saying. It's really the man first, then his package. I once went to bed with a guy who had a HUGE horsecock and he was maybe the worst I've ever been with. That being said, however, I do prefer a guy to be between 7" and 9" in length and fairly thick. But even moreso, I prefer a cut cock to an uncut cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8/9 and thick got to be thats what I like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've never met a man yet who isn't fixated on the size of his dick. Personally speaking the ones who have a belief they are "big" don't try as hard as ones who have a belief they are not big enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't believe in a an ideal size. Size doesn't matter it's how you use it, unless it's hella small then nothing happens
Lurker
0 likes
None.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's man not the cock that's the 'perfect' size.
Lurker
0 likes
In my humble opinion, a more accurate statement would be 'size doesn't matter, as long as it's not too small or too big'. I refuse to believe that it does not matter at all, and I would wager that the women who claim that simply wouldn't know any better due to a lack of sampling, or just want to appear politically correct and avoid having pejorative slurs hurled at them. To come clean and confess your love for big cocks is a pretty 'slutty' thing to do, and certainly wouldn't be met with a positive reaction among the general public (unfortunately).

Now, yes I'm well aware that a cock can just as well be too big, something that is not pleasant for the recipient either. There are guys with longer cocks than mine, and I can easily deal damage to a woman's cervix during sex as it is. However, I have also been with girls who have claimed that they were previously unable to reach orgasm during intercourse, only to become multi-orgasmic with me.

As such, my question to all the ladies who are having difficulties with orgasming from intercourse would be: how big is your partner's penis, and have you ever experienced a (significantly) longer/thicker one?

Even if other factors come into play, I am fairly sure that a significant portion of the women would find that they will orgasm easier with a bigger cock that is able to 'fill' her in ways that her previous lovers were not. Just my two cents..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on how tall his wife is????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to be honest here and say that I love a big penis. There is definitely a limit to size though since internal injury is to be avoided though!

I totally agree with the other ladies that it is more the technique used rather than the actual dick size but there is something seriously hot about a man with a big penis
Average to small penises can be just as great but when it comes to personal preference I think it all depends on the guy.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by leucine
In my humble opinion, a more accurate statement would be 'size doesn't matter, as long as it's not too small or too big'. I refuse to believe that it does not matter at all, and I would wager that the women who claim that simply wouldn't know any better due to a lack of sampling, or just want to appear politically correct and avoid having pejorative slurs hurled at them. To come clean and confess your love for big cocks is a pretty 'slutty' thing to do, and certainly wouldn't be met with a positive reaction among the general public (unfortunately).

Now, yes I'm well aware that a cock can just as well be too big, something that is not pleasant for the recipient either. There are guys with longer cocks than mine, and I can easily deal damage to a woman's cervix during sex as it is. However, I have also been with girls who have claimed that they were previously unable to reach orgasm during intercourse, only to become multi-orgasmic with me.

As such, my question to all the ladies who are having difficulties with orgasming from intercourse would be: how big is your partner's penis, and have you ever experienced a (significantly) longer/thicker one?

Even if other factors come into play, I am fairly sure that a significant portion of the women would find that they will orgasm easier with a bigger cock that is able to 'fill' her in ways that her previous lovers were not. Just my two cents..

This gets the thread award, as far as I'm concerned. I agree 100%. Nicely worded!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

This gets the thread award, as far as I'm concerned. I agree 100%. Nicely worded!

I also agree with most of what was stated. We are all different. What works for me may not work for others. But size does matter. Not in that "Bigger is always Better", but in that it can be too big or too small for me (or you or her)
Lurker
0 likes
Everybody is avoiding the question. Weather or not there is a ( perfect ) size, what then is YOUR ideal size penis? Let's just say it is attached to the ideal man.