last reply
59 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you feel about public nudity.
I am a nudist and have been for many years. At home I am normally naked within the apartment as is my flatmate gf.
I/we visit nudist beaches and generally have no problems (gay “exhibitionists” annoy us).
Family friendly “clothing optional” beaches are wonderful. Dad and the kids are right into it. Mum takes a while.
We were talking the other day to friends and they like most of us enjoy sex naked and are comfortable between the bedroom and bathroom. They are unwilling to disrobe in company, except with us it seems. They have been to and enjoyed a European “spa” where everybody male and female are naked enjoying the facilities in mixed company. Why – because they felt nobody would know or recognise them, but they were a little embarrassed at some of the sights. (Pubic hair treatment and various penis sizes)

We are curious – if you can be comfortable naked and enjoying sexual experiences together why cannot you be comfortable with others even when it is not a sexual experience. Nudists are not necessarily sex maniacs as many allude to. We don’t mean deliberately exposing yourself in public places where it is unlawful etc. More so around a private pool or at a party at a private residence etc where the age group is similar.

What are your feelings regarding nudity etc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just think it's disgusting that society has taught us to be ashamed of our own bodies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
How do you feel about public nudity.
I am a nudist and have been for many years. At home I am normally naked within the apartment as is my flatmate gf.
I/we visit nudist beaches and generally have no problems (gay “exhibitionists” annoy us).
Family friendly “clothing optional” beaches are wonderful. Dad and the kids are right into it. Mum takes a while.
We were talking the other day to friends and they like most of us enjoy sex naked and are comfortable between the bedroom and bathroom. They are unwilling to disrobe in company, except with us it seems. They have been to and enjoyed a European “spa” where everybody male and female are naked enjoying the facilities in mixed company. Why – because they felt nobody would know or recognise them, but they were a little embarrassed at some of the sights. (Pubic hair treatment and various penis sizes)

We are curious – if you can be comfortable naked and enjoying sexual experiences together why cannot you be comfortable with others even when it is not a sexual experience. Nudists are not necessarily sex maniacs as many allude to. We don’t mean deliberately exposing yourself in public places where it is unlawful etc. More so around a private pool or at a party at a private residence etc where the age group is similar.

What are your feelings regarding nudity etc

Gay "exhibitionists"? Can you ellaborate please.
I've been to quite a few nude beaches and had no problem. I never get aroused on a straight beach, that's gross!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have no issue with public nudity in general, as long as all parties involved have a choice in the matter when it comes to being exposed to said nudity.

It's not my thing, but to each his (or her) own.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
I have no problem with nudity in Generals, but where would they pin all their medals?
Lurker
0 likes
hey..if you're comfortable with your body..why not? I know I am
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Gay "exhibitionists"? Can you ellaborate please.
I've been to quite a few nude beaches and had no problem. I never get aroused on a straight beach, that's gross!

As you say it is unusual to see an erection even at a nudist beach, generally it is a fallacy that young men will automatically get an erection at the sight of a naked woman. The ones I have seen have been deliberate unfortunately.
There are a number of legal 'clothing optional' beaches here I visit, and one is the favourite of the gay community - young and old.
Any problems are rare but occasionally a 'rough' group get together one will begin to masturbate or engage in oral sex and the others will encourage or join in.
I have only on one occasion been made aware a gay couple were engaging in intercourse actually on the beach. (So called discretly) Normally any that desire to cohabit, move into the surrounding bushland to enage in their pleasure. It becomes very obvious when they return and enter the water to "clean up".
There are some of the regulars I know, and like, that attempt to "police" their kind and curtail any unsociable behavior quickly. They themselves do not want the National Parks or Police attending to quell any disturbances (and subsequent press report).
These groups are not welcome and cause harm to the fragile acceptance of legal nudist beaches. There are many who would love to see clothing optional beaches prohibited. It is in our own interests to ensure any deviate behaviour is eliminated from our beaches and we try.
We have an increasing element (not necessarily gay) whose wish it is to do as they please, when they please, where they please, and it is not only on our beaches.
Sorry, you hit a nerve there.
Lurker
0 likes
I generally work from home and love being naked. This is in my own home. I would like to go to a beach or swim or holiday where I could be nude but sadly an opportunity has never prrsented itself. I stand behind the door if there is a delivery etc to my home. Explain I am nude and if they are okay, if not I will put on a robe etc. With nudity there must also be respect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as no one is offended, I agree. I'm all for it.
The Engineer
0 likes
i believe nudity is one's own perspective of being comfortable,if one is comfortable,one should be a nudist
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had problems with it but context matters. I've been to many events where nudity is a regular and accepted thing though not the focus of the event itself. Haven't really been to a nudist beach or similar. I'd like to but I'm really not interested in being nude around a bunch of strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as its a designated place for nudity I'm fine with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with nudity.. in fact I must admit I wish more people (women) would partake more often...

As far as a nudist beach, I have never been, and don't know if I would to be honest... would be too ashamed if I happened to have an erection on the beach.... plus don't know of my wife would go either... she can be a bit conservative in that manner...
Lurker
0 likes
I see nothing wrong with it as long as there is designated spots for it.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I have been to a nudist beach at Lady Jane Beach in Sydney, and Alexandria Beach at Noosa Heads in Queensland. I have been there with my family and really enjoyed the swim and the sites.

I live on a 10 acre farmlet, remote from the main road and out of sight from any neighbours. WE often go around naked in the house and outside as well. We use the hot tub naked as we use the swimming pool naked. I am not ashamed of my figure and being nude does not embarrass me.

Would I walk naked down the main street in town or walk into a supermarket naked? Certainly not! There are some rules to follow in life and I would hate to embarrass any shopper or pedestrian walking on the pavement. I would also hate to be responsible for any car accidents that may occur if a driver became distracted.

So, in short, there is nothing wrong with nudity. There is a time and place for everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love be naked I became a nudist in recent months
So I'm pretty new at this :P
I never visited a nudist beach
By now I'm going naked just inside the house
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ert398
i love be naked I became a nudist in recent months
So I'm pretty new at this :P
I never visited a nudist beach
By now I'm going naked just inside the house

Do they have them in Israel? It's always struck me as being a very conservative country.
0 likes
Never been to a nude beach or other spot where public nudity is accepted/normal (there is one near me, just never been there). I have been known to go naked or, more commonly, nearly naked around the house. I actually find many types of clothing rather uncomfortable, especially pants other than soft track pants or pjs, so actually find being nude or close to it to be my preferred form of "dress".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are some few
It is not so common here (nudist beach)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Never been to a nude beach or other spot where public nudity is accepted/normal (there is one near me, just never been there). I have been known to go naked or, more commonly, nearly naked around the house. I actually find many types of clothing rather uncomfortable, especially pants other than soft track pants or pjs, so actually find being nude or close to it to be my preferred form of "dress".

Just one more reason to visit Canada! In the summer though, brrr!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nudity changes attitudes for the better Gets us in touch with our humanity as it foils posturing and consumerism Its simply good for the soul Sure wish I had a bigger cock and a smaller waist though!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whenever possible!!! Alone in the house, I am more often than not, iin the nude. Love the outdoor sex thing too, cant beat the freedom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love being nude i was born that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No problem with it at all, cant see the problem as long as people know it is a nudist site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Whenever I can I do!
Lived in the Med area for a few years, I was able to sunbath on secluded beaches and loved been naked in the sun.
Would love to take part in one of those hundreds of naked people pictures where everyone is nude.
Anyone know where to volunteer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never used to be taken me along time to be comfortable with my body but now I'm not bothered enjoy being naked not bothered who sees any more love the freedom now of being naked and not carrying wish I had this attitude years ago so much missed out on
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Just one more reason to visit Canada! In the summer though, brrr!

Ever heard of polar bear swims?

Consider the possibility of polar bear skinny dipping ...

Of course, warming up afterwards could be fun ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Ever heard of polar bear swims?

Consider the possibility of polar bear skinny dipping ...

Of course, warming up afterwards could be fun ...

Careful I'm falling in Lush lust! Arctic skinny dip is fine if you're ok with my dick being the size of a carpet tack and my balls the size of rasins! The warm up sounds fun though!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
I have been to a nudist beach at Lady Jane Beach in Sydney, and Alexandria Beach at Noosa Heads in Queensland. I have been there with my family and really enjoyed the swim and the sites.

I live on a 10 acre farmlet, remote from the main road and out of sight from any neighbours. WE often go around naked in the house and outside as well. We use the hot tub naked as we use the swimming pool naked. I am not ashamed of my figure and being nude does not embarrass me.

Would I walk naked down the main street in town or walk into a supermarket naked? Certainly not! There are some rules to follow in life and I would hate to embarrass any shopper or pedestrian walking on the pavement. I would also hate to be responsible for any car accidents that may occur if a driver became distracted.

So, in short, there is nothing wrong with nudity. There is a time and place for everything.

This is the comment of one very well adjusted woman who obviously can enjoy being naked.
As a nudist and been to both sites and others, I can agree wholeheartedly with her sentiments.
I am pleased she has encouraged her family to participate as well in a family environment.

Nude is not necessarily crude.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
i love being nude however i believe there is a time and place