last reply
24 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi all,

Ok to cut to the chase, me and my other half tried doggie style earlier and it hurts.
It feels like he's in too deep and "at the end" of my vagina, it hurts every time he thrusts , like, a quick, sharp pain.
But in mid-thrust it feels fine.

After it went on for a while I suddenly get this urge that I'm coming (or maybe I just need to pee!?).
But it still hurts though.
I must've gotten louder because he stopped and asked if I'm alright.

What's wrong?

Sincerely,
confused and worried little me
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not every position works for everyone.

Perhaps your vagina isn't built to handle his cock in its entirety at that particular angle, and doggy style easily allows a guy to get very deep...which is why it's almost always one of a guy's favorite positions.

Maybe you can try it again but perhaps slow down. If it's still too uncomfortable for you, then you should probably just avoid it and stick to other positions.

Sex shouldn't hurt...at least not in ways that don't turn you on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The banging at the end of your vagina is your cervix. When a guy is rather large, it will hit your cervix with each thrust, and it's not a nice feeling - it does hurt. I agree with Dani, I think he needs to use more shallow thrusts in that position or try one that prevents really deep penetration.

You should also make sure you're sufficiently aroused beforehand. The general consensus is that a woman's vagina is only 3 or 4 inches long and many use this as an argument for the benefits of a smaller dick. In actuality when a woman is aroused, her cervix lifts higher into her body. Many woman can accommodate 8+ inches. If you're not totally warmed up/aroused etc though that might explain why he's hurting you with deep entry. Make sure you have at least one orgasm beforehand and also use plenty of lube. Oh... and tell him to go slow or you can also take control in this position and back yourself onto his cock while he stays stationary so you're the one controlling the depth of the thrusting.

You just need to experiment with it a bit and see what works - you don't want to be doing anything that causes you discomfort.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xxLouisexx
It feels like he's in too deep and "at the end" of my vagina, it hurts every time he thrusts , like, a quick, sharp pain.

That's probably the problem. Doggie's one of those positions that allows for deeper penetration.

Quote by xxLouisexx
What's wrong?

It's possible that nothing's wrong and that's just the way you're built.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The banging at the end of your vagina is your cervix. When a guy is rather large, it will hit your cervix with each thrust, and it's not a nice feeling - it does hurt. I agree with Dani, I think he needs to use more shallow thrusts in that position or try one that prevents really deep penetration.

You should also make sure you're sufficiently aroused beforehand. The general consensus is that a woman's vagina is only 3 or 4 inches long and many use this as an argument for the benefits of a smaller dick. In actuality when a woman is aroused, her cervix lifts higher into her body. Many woman can accommodate 8+ inches. If you're not totally warmed up/aroused etc though that might explain why he's hurting you with deep entry. Make sure you have at least one orgasm beforehand and also use plenty of lube. Oh... and tell him to go slow or you can also take control in this position and back yourself onto his cock while he stays stationary so you're the one controlling the depth of the thrusting.

You just need to experiment with it a bit and see what works - you don't want to be doing anything that causes you discomfort.

Now I'm no expert on this but in the dark distant past I had this problem with a girlfriend. I was never too keen on the position, I'm still not, but she was. We got round the problem by her holding the headboard thus raising her torso. It worked but do you know why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try laying your arms and head (turned sideways) forward on the bed while the back of you is on your knees. It improves the "angle" and is the only way I've ever been able to enjoy it.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Not to be crude, but you should also make sure that your bladder and bowels are empty - sometimes, with a larger cock, you just need to make a little more room, and a full bladder/bowel can cause a lot of pain...

I reckon it'll help...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Now I'm no expert on this but in the dark distant past I had this problem with a girlfriend. I was never too keen on the position, I'm still not, but she was. We got round the problem by her holding the headboard thus raising her torso. It worked but do you know why?

I'm thinking it's probably because raising the torso (or even slightly arching the back the way a cat would - only not as drastic) limits the depth of entry in this position. It's really the way you tootch your booty and how low your upper body gets. You can kind of 'cheat' this position if the guy has a large penis by tilting the pelvis at a slight upward angle.

For example: this position would *max* the depth of entry. It also gives the guy complete freedom to go as hard as he wants at a downward thrust which makes it more intense because you've got that downward momentum thing going.

If you keep your upper body higher or more level, without the downward arch and slightly tilt the pelvis (almost like you're doing a stomach crunch) it won't go as deep. Of course, don't do it too much, or he won't stay in - unless he's anaconda sized.

Not that I'm an expert either though... lol... just my experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm thinking it's probably because raising the torso (or even slightly arching the back the way a cat would - only not as drastic) limits the depth of entry in this position. It's really the way you tootch your booty and how low your upper body gets. You can kind of 'cheat' this position if the guy has a large penis by tilting the pelvis at a slight upward angle.

For example: this position would *max* the depth of entry. It also gives the guy complete freedom to go as hard as he wants at a downward thrust which makes it more intense because you've got that downward momentum thing going.

If you keep your upper body higher or more level, without the downward arch and slightly tilt the pelvis (almost like you're doing a stomach crunch) it won't go as deep. Of course, don't do it too much, or he won't stay in - unless he's anaconda sized.

"My Office... NOW!"

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Thanks, I'm no anaconda but I didn't slip out. Oh those were the days, so much easier with a guy, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not my favourite position although I do like the way my breasts swing and sway while we are at it.
I found when I began doing it this way it was awkward and painful at times. I had to guide him in his movement and positioning. Then I realised it was up to me to get myself comfortable and had to adjust my position to suit the way he was thrusting, somehow it was never the same each time. Even now I have to reposition myself each time he wants it that way to get it comfortable inside me, so I can enjoy the pleasure of what we are doing together. Practice makes perfect but dont forget if it hurts its up to you to take control and change things. If he appreciates what you are doing together he will a always come to the party. Sex is a pleasure not a pain in the ????.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Honestly, I used to find doggy very uncomfortable because of the cervix slamming when I was on all 4's (hands and knees). However, after a bit of research (I read an article or two on the subject) and adjustment, I find if I'm literally face down and ass up that it seems to stretch my "love canal" out a bit and it's now very enjoyable, pleasurable. Definitely one of my favorite positions now. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

One of my favorites (the boots and tan lines are very nice touches) and a good one if it works for you. Probably not for the one that started this thread though. Still, there are many other good positions to choose from!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you putting it in the correct hole...?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
Are you putting it in the correct hole...?

Which one is the correct one? I heard that there are no wrong answers...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any port in a storm.....! Correct
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lunafalls
Try laying your arms and head (turned sideways) forward on the bed while the back of you is on your knees. It improves the "angle" and is the only way I've ever been able to enjoy it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Not to be crude, but you should also make sure that your bladder and bowels are empty - sometimes, with a larger cock, you just need to make a little more room, and a full bladder/bowel can cause a lot of pain...

I reckon it'll help...

No prob Mazza, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I reckon it'll help...

No prob Mazza, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Thanks, we tried it slower as Dani suggested and also with longer foreplay, it works miracles biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Honestly, I used to find doggy very uncomfortable because of the cervix slamming when I was on all 4's (hands and knees). However, after a bit of research (I read an article or two on the subject) and adjustment, I find if I'm literally face down and ass up that it seems to stretch my "love canal" out a bit and it's now very enjoyable, pleasurable. Definitely one of my favorite positions now. Good luck!

I second this response. Where there is a will, there is a way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three decades of in depth research on the subject allows me to offer another tip that may work as well for you as it has for some of my research assistants.

Step #1/ Have another glass of wine before assuming the position.
Step #2/ Be sure your lover has a firm grip on your hips.
Step #3/ Continue with vigorous thrusting.

Repeat step 1 if required.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by xxLouisexx

Thanks, we tried it slower as Dani suggested and also with longer foreplay, it works miracles biggrin

Excellent news!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xxLouisexx
Hi all,

Ok to cut to the chase, me and my other half tried doggie style earlier and it hurts.
But in mid-thrust it feels fine.

After it went on for a while I suddenly get this urge that I'm coming (or maybe I just need to pee!?).
But it still hurts though.
I must've gotten louder because he stopped and asked if I'm alright.

What's wrong?

Sincerely,
confused and worried little me
You should have him just thrust as far as the middle of your vagina and not too deep-everybody is built differently. It took my husband and I a long time before we found the right angle for him to fuck me doggy-now, finally, it's my favorite position.

If I stand with my elbows on the counter in the kithen, and he eneters me from the back and stands kind of on his tiptoes and fucks me like that, it's good, and it gives me lots of room and freedom to play with my breasts and rub my clitoris, which I love to do in that position. Also, sometimes we lie in bed and I kind of curl up in a ball and he fucks me from tha back-if we find the right angle, he can fuck me kind of deep and hard, and I even keep asking him to fuck me harder-it's sweet-and if we fuck this way in the bathroom, I can put my hands on the counter and watch myself in the mirror-that way I can watch my facial expressions and see myself playing with my boobs and masturbating myself-I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To all,

Hi guys Thank you SO MUCH for the replies!
We've tried longer foreplay and altering the angle and that worked miracles!
Thank you so much again

x