suprise?

last reply
29 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
what will be your reaction if u were making out with a girl and suddenly u feel her cock(plus u didn't originally know she had a cock)
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Is she attractive?

Lurker
0 likes
So she lives on a farm?
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever your preference, that is just not cool. Things like that should be KNOWN and not a "surprise"! Hair or no hair is a surprise, dick or no dick should never be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bronzedfun
So she lives on a farm?

A good lay! Oh no, that's a hen.
I'd me more shocked that he had tits, the cock I can deal with.
0 likes
It's no problem for me. That happened to me once, and we spent the entire night having great sex. Damn, this was Ask the Guys.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have her back to my place quicker than she could imagine! Mmmm.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
what will be your reaction if u were making out with a girl and suddenly u feel her cock(plus u didn't originally know she had a cock)

I find it strange that it's always this way round. I wonder what a girl would say if she was making out with a "guy" then discovered that "he" had a pussy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hardallnight
I'd have her back to my place quicker than she could imagine! Mmmm.....

You'd have to be prepared for anything!
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I find it strange that it's always this way round. I wonder what a girl would say if she was making out with a "guy" then discovered that "he" had a pussy?

thats is interesting too
Find Simar on:
0 likes
I would be surprised; shocked, even, but the cock itself wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I could roll with that. The fact that they felt that they felt they had to hide their gender from me might be, though, depending on the nature of the relationship. If we are actually seriously dating or something, I would rather know going in than find out inadvertently.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Marinepilot
Is she attractive?

Many can be!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Engineer
0 likes
good photo frank
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bronzedfun
So she lives on a farm?

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I worked with a guy who picked a girl up in a club and was all over her but never got her pants off. She invited him back to her place.
He showered. She was in bed when he was ready and the passion recommenced. Her breasts were perfect and she kissed like an angel. This time he got his hand down to finger her and found a cock. She was a lady boy. A very pretty one and had no evidence of male characteristics like a deep voice etc. He lost it. She started to cry. He cleared out.
Two weeks later he returned to work. A month later when he and I got together after an office party, we talked amongst other things, and he admitted he had booked himself into a mental hospital for therapy. He could not face himself after being all over a man he said. Our experience, which was very sexual, did much to restore his faith in women. We met a couple more times before he ended the affair. He had found a new lady and was planning to take her a lot more seriously than I was prepared to go. He is married now and he and his wife are friends. I have agreed his experience will remain just between the two of us. We have never had sex together since.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if she is a good kisser then I'd carry on making out.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Our experience, which was very sexual, did much to restore his faith in women.

Why was his faith in women under question? It should properly have been his own faith in being able to judge between genders before sprouting a woody and then falling to pieces. I seriously cannot believe a male heterosexual who had been with more than a handful of women previously in his life - wouldn't know the difference inside of 30 seconds of looking at or talking with a ladyboy.

Quote by Meggsy
We met a couple more times before he ended the affair. He had found a new lady and was planning to take her a lot more seriously than I was prepared to go. He is married now and he and his wife are friends. I have agreed his experience will remain just between the two of us. We have never had sex together since.

Meggsy to the rescue!

I don't doubt your story whatsoever and I'm not making fun...but I doubt seriously that your having sex with him did anything other than reaffirm to him, his ability to get laid by a real woman again.

I would never have even thought to use that story/line on any woman - just to see if she'd feel empathy for me and fuck my brains out to set me straight again.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
In reality, I'd probably freak! In fantasy land, I'd carry on playing with the she-male and enjoy a whole new world of fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me personally not being bothered about cock or pussy would go with it and be really turned on about being with a proper ladyboy tits cock ass what's not to like oh and hopefully great legs equals great sex
Lurker
0 likes
of course will be in shock, but i think we could figure it out lot more earlier before making out...If not next time before getting girl, i will be thinking how to make sure that????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur

I would be absolutely delighted. The addition of a cock on a girl I find attractive enough to want to make out with would be a very good thing. It's one of my favorite fantasies.
Lurker
0 likes
I would freak out after finding that and it would be a deal break that's no shit
Lurker
0 likes
I would say great lets 69 now. No problem for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think I would be surprised, but it wouldn't stop anything. More toys the better, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be seriously pissed. That's not the kind of thing you spring on a person. Imagine if a lesbian picked up a hot chick in a bar, took her home, the girl goes down and eats her out to a nice orgasm. When the lesbian woman goes to return the favor, she's presented with a dick. I'm sure she'd be just as pissed, and rightly so! That's lying and deceptive and likely to get a person hurt if the wrong dude is involved.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I would probably ask if she would fuck me in return!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I already have one of those, what the hell am I going to do with another one? Surprise my ass, I’m out of there!