do you prefer it when girls shave...

last reply
77 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A full shave, no. Reminds me a bit too much about prepubescent girls.

My pair keep a landing strip, which 'B' dyes a different color almost every week it seems, but the rest is kept smooth and clean.
Lurker
0 likes
Either bald or neatly trimmed up top, but down the sides of the lips down to the asshole, definitely clean. Just a preference though; I love pussy so I make exceptions lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definetly....so much more sensitive....clean-up is so DELISH ...LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neatly trimmed or fully shaved are my preferences. I'm not into bushy/hairy kitties...

It's All Good! :-)
0 likes
I prefer a little hair there. I think it's sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
love a bare pussy and ,most of all a bare smooth asshole
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think older guys (like me) prefer hairy pussy. That's what we grew up with. As the bikini panties got skimpier, women started trimming, then shaving to a landing strip, and finally bare. I still prefer hairy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by looker46
I think older guys (like me) prefer hairy pussy. That's what we grew up with. As the bikini panties got skimpier, women started trimming, then shaving to a landing strip, and finally bare. I still prefer hairy.

Makes no difference to me, but I can certainly appreciate this sentiment on the topic. It DOES visually show some maturity....even trimmed/thinned.GtE4iijQ9efFESp5
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definately do I really dont want hair in my mouth when I lick her. IMO it is only fair I shave down there aswell because she doesnt want hair in her mouth during a blowjob
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent

I'm not into bushy/hairy kitties...

Like a Russian Blue or a Persian?
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. The less hair the better.
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly! WHY would I WANT hair on my dessert?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can't stand a wild bush but a shaved pussy or neatly(short) trimmed pussy is what I like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexylover4u
love a bare pussy and ,most of all a bare smooth asshole

I totally agree with you on the "bare smooth asshole". I don't understand why a pet will shave her lips but not take it further and shave their perineum and asshole. That is a major a turn off for me when I go down on a pet where her lips are shaved and I find hair below that...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Like a Russian Blue or a Persian?

LOL...Yeah, something like that.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it's better to lick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved or atleast well trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent

LOL...Yeah, something like that.

Oh! If you like a pussy with no hair you'll love the sphynx cat!
The Engineer
0 likes
i prefer hairy
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like cleanly shaved, but wouldn't turn away one with hair on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed or shaven not wild growth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all good to me. I think what looks best can vary from one woman to the next. I guess I prefer a landing strip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, please! I hate pubic hairs in between my teeth!
Lurker
0 likes
Hairy pussy is fine with me. It can be sexy. Shaved pussy is visually appealing and I like the smooth feel, expecailly when she is soaking. Hair will never stop me from going down on her ever, and yes, I have had the occasional incidental flossing, but it's no big deal. I just smile while removing said floss.

I do prefer shaved or waxed. It's just too sexy!

The Linebacker
0 likes
The 'nether' regions? You mean someone shaved Holland?