Lurker
0 likes
What about you talk..
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course it does. To feel my man's semen, hot and splashing deep into me is the icing on my cake.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it feels way better for both parties and it's a real turn in if the girl wants you to cum inside her as many love the feeling of hot cum filling them up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes definitely. There is no substitute for feeling a hard cock bare and a condom ruins the enjoyment of a man's cum filling me. But it is a shame that condoms have become necessary in certain situations.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sueb
Oh yes definitely. There is no substitute for feeling a hard cock bare and a condom ruins the enjoyment of a man's cum filling me. But it is a shame that condoms have become necessary in certain situations.

I agree Sue. However id love to feel your bare pussy wrapped around me.
Lurker
0 likes
Please no condom...if there is a reason that a condom would be a must, the two of us should probably look elsewhere...condoms are great for what they prevent, but they are also awful for what they prevent...get it?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the ladies. Bare back sex is the best!
Lurker
0 likes
There is a time and place to encased. I love the times when it is NOT necessary. Also like the women in here backing that up. NOTHING compares to feeling the heat and friction, as you slowly enter your lover
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed bare is better....the occasional condom on can be fun too,it brings back memories.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Yes it does.
? A True Story ?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes it does. Particularly for me if its a latex one, as I have an intolerance. But you know what I have a greater intolerance to? The many diseases that you can acquire without one. (And are not nessecarily immediately obvious)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Christ yes. Hate condoms. The feel of a bare cock I side me to say just fantastic and the feeling of jizz unloading in me gets me so hot just thinking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it does!! Dumb questionsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
I just wonder if it does make a difference

YES its much better!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by harley_quinn
Christ yes. Hate condoms. The feel of a bare cock I side me to say just fantastic and the feeling of jizz unloading in me gets me so hot just thinking about it.

Yes i love cumming in a wet juicy wanton pussy
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Yes it does but is it worth the risk NO sorry it isn't, sex is still good with a condom and safer.

I have a younger sister who assumed being on the pill would stop the worst eg unwanted pregnancy, not so she had sex and got herpes. This isn't as it turns out an std that can be cured, it can come back at any time. I'm thankful it wasn't worse then that eg HIV or Aids.

She thankfully hasn't had it again and has since had my gorgeous nephew altho her pregnancy had to be monitored more closely as she would not have been allowed to have a natural birth otherwise, had the STD come back.

My advice wear one don't share one.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it does
“To be nobody but
yourself in a world
which is doing its best day and night to make you like
everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer without, it feels so much better. My boyfriend doesn't mind going down after he gets off, so it makes it that much kinkier!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. SO much better. It feels like I can feel every vein and ridge and... I'm getting too excited now.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Of course it does. Even condoms that are enhanced for pleasure (i.e. thermal condoms, ribbed condoms, etc.) don't compare to not using one...not even the super thin ones.

But safety first...at least until you know what kind of situation you're getting into.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!!!! I have never enjoyed the feeling of condoms BUT they are a NECESSARY evil until you're monogamous. Stay safe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! To have sex with a condom on is like having a cake, but not being able to eat the icing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
sorry, I'm a virgin so I wouldn't really know

Its not a dumb question. AnnieLuvsToFu assumes everyone isn't a virgin.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex without a condom is the best but only if it with someone you know and trust like your significant other. If it's a one night stand a condom is a must.

I actually prefer sex without a condom because feeling a mans throbbing penis inside you along with his vein and skin to skin contact is the absolute best. And feeling him cum inside you turns you on even more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by licquid
Sex without a condom is the best but only if it with someone you know and trust like your significant other. If it's a one night stand a condom is a must.

I actually prefer sex without a condom because feeling a mans throbbing penis inside you along with his vein and skin to skin contact is the absolute best. And feeling him cum inside you turns you on even more.

I gladlt cum deep in you