Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever switched partners and watched your spouse fuck someone else? What was it like?

last reply
33 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely the most arousing thing about the whole encounter was to watch my husband's dick sink into my sister-in-law's pussy from the back and to hear her moan with each instroke. (I'm Bob's wife, btw). Both of us girls had our elbows on the counter and our men entered us from the back. My sister-in-law achieved orgasm simply by my husband fucking her hard-me, as usual, I reached climax by masturbating myself as my brother-in-law fucked me nice and hard from the back. It was so sweet
Lurker
0 likes
I do not share my partner with another man. Nor would I be pleased to have her so eager to fuck another man. But again, that is just me. I am sure others might like that sort of thing, or like the fantasy of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit that Michael sucking and kneading my breasts drove me crazy-my fingers naturally gravitated to my clit (with my panties still on) and I had to keep rubbing until I orgasmed. His dick is a little longer and the skin feels somewhat softer than my husband's, and he filled me deeper from the back more than my husband does, which was very nice. But I think the most erotic thing was to see my husband bury his dick very deep into my sister-in-law, to see her reach around and caress his balls, feel his cock with her finger as he sunk it into her, and to hear her big him to fuck her harder-and when she came, she shuddered and shook violently, then screamed, and at that point my husband screamed too and flooded her-I violently rubbed my clit at that point and made myself go over the edge as I thrust back onto Michael's dick
Lurker
0 likes
I have the same oppinion like JohnC. I do not share my partner and I will never accept that another man fucks my love. Others are free to do else.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I did, kind of.
It was not switching partners but I love it to share my loved ones with intimate close friends.
I am bi-sexual, and love it to see my fuck-buddy doing my girlfriend, the more she likes it the more I like it and get turned on.
My girlfriend and I love threesomes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aragon2
I have the same oppinion like JohnC. I do not share my partner and I will never accept that another man fucks my love. Others are free to do else.

Yes! On top of that I don't want to fuck someone's partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Yes! On top of that I don't want to fuck someone's partner.

I appreciate your opinion dude!
Lurker
0 likes
My sister-in-law moaned real loud on each instroke-it drove me crazy. She told Bob to fuck her deep and hard, even to hurt her, to not be gentle. She even told him she loved him when he was fucking her. I thought that was so sweet. Finally, she tensed up, threw her head back, shook violently, and then screamed real loud-then my husband came, then me, then Michael. I envy her because she can orgasm during intercourse without touching herself-usually I have to masturbate myself continuously for a while to reach orgasm-but my husband says he loves to see ,e rub my clit as he's fing me. Michael said I felt hotter inside my vagina than his wife, and even though I'm looser, he had to hold back from coming because of the heat he felt in my belly.

Bob said Nancy was much tighter and more shallow than me, and he could clearly feel the folds of her vagina, which he said made him real hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have, but if I were married and my wife was comfortable with the idea, I'd definitely do that. I love watching women getting fucked and encouraging them. Fuck..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and to me it's a huge turn-on. But it's not for everyone. It takes trust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a MMF threesome 2 times... was very hot to see her with another man! Major turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife would never go for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we have and both of us love to watch each other with someone else. If people do it it is something they really need to be ready for, jealousy has no place in play like this. Both have to be prepared and ready for what they will see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and it is always wonderful! I love to see the expressions on her face as my hubby's big cock fills her up
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I did this once when much younger, in my early 20s with a girlfriend and a friend she knew from work. We had gotten to know this girl well and the girls actually arranged it, talked it about, etc. It was a very powerful, intense, and influential experience in my sexuality, though I didn't realize how much at the time. Though it was only a one-shot experience with this girl and her boyfriend, it was ultimately a rewarding experience. And truth be told, while I ended up with my girlfriend's friend, she and I mostly watched my girlfriend with her boyfriend more than we explored - I was both nervous/awkward about it I think, and turned on more than I realized, and so we ultimately watched them a lot.....brings the shivers over me to recall.
Lurker
0 likes
I WOULD HAVE, but my ex wasn't "into" SHARED sexual experiences... she preferred fucking around on me having affairs to open honest sharing.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, and it's so exciting to watch my hub fucking my best friend as he has been hot for her for so long.
My BF finally convinced her formerly very conservative husband to join our threesome, now it's a happy foursome.
No jealousy, hang up's or other nonsense just good times.
Lurker
0 likes
Not switching over but only once, on a weekend night my first gf invited another of my schoolmate girl and made me sit and watch them..... that was very arousing....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
We used to do it quite a lot with other couples a few years ago, and recently, we started swapping partners again, now that one of my FWB's girlfriend is home from college and joined our little circle. It's a huge turn-on for both of us!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
We used to do it quite a lot with other couples a few years ago, and recently, we started swapping partners again, now that one of my FWB's girlfriend is home from college and joined our little circle. It's a huge turn-on for both of us!
I can only imagine how nice. JuLee
Lurker
0 likes
=d>
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
Yes and it is always wonderful! I love to see the expressions on her face as my hubby's big cock fills her up
Well! sounds good to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh, I thought this was referring to dancing......
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live with one girl and a have another as a FWB. Together we all partner and share three guys and we often have sex as a three or foursome in the same room. It is an extremely enjoyable experience all being together and sharing the pleasures visually and orally that we are having together. We quite often swap our partner and discuss the experiences we are enjoying with each another at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by julee
Yes I have, and it's so exciting to watch my hub fucking my best friend as he has been hot for her for so long.
My BF finally convinced her formerly very conservative husband to join our threesome, now it's a happy foursome.
No jealousy, hang up's or other nonsense just good times.

I am glad we are not alone. I agree with the no jealousy and hangups nonsense comment. For us sex is recreational.
The word that describes this is "Compersion or Polamorey ."

Wikipedia - Compersion is an empathetic state of happiness and joy experienced when another individual experiences happiness and joy, and the term is regularly used by members of the polyamory community in the context of polyamorous relationships. It is used to describe when a person experiences positive feelings when a lover is enjoying another relationship
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I live with one girl and a have another as a FWB. Together we all partner and share three guys and we often have sex as a three or foursome in the same room. It is an extremely enjoyable experience all being together and sharing the pleasures visually and orally that we are having together. We quite often swap our partner and discuss the experiences we are enjoying with each another at the time.

Two thumbs up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the past, I had a fantasy of watching my then girlfriend with another dude. Never made it happen though.