Login

Home page/landing page.

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
I have mine set to 'Profile' but always upon logon find myself on the main home page .. perhaps its just lil ol me with this problem? sad
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I have mine set to 'Profile' but always upon logon find myself on the main home page .. perhaps its just lil ol me with this problem? sad

I have mine set to the timeline. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache, and then set it for the timeline. See if it works, and then try setting it to profile? Good luck!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I have mine set to the timeline. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache, and then set it for the timeline. See if it works, and then try setting it to profile? Good luck!

Sobs .. I ate all the cookies I had in my tin over Christmas and spent my January salary on the same so I dont have any cache either .. oh dear I am done for ..

Lol thanks I tried that and set to 'Stories' and 'Timeline' .. still got Home Page .. damn how am I going to manage .. smile
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Sobs .. I ate all the cookies I had in my tin over Christmas and spent my January salary on the same so I dont have any cache either .. oh dear I am done for ..

Lol thanks I tried that and set to 'Stories' and 'Timeline' .. still got Home Page .. damn how am I going to manage .. smile

Have you tried telling it how beautiful it is?

Maybe you're just special. I'd try sending the sexy code monkey a PM.

Here's some extra cookies for you...

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Site administrator
0 likes
Thanks Daisy smile.