The taste of sperm after a Vasectomy ?

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi all i was wondering if anyone can tell me if sperm tastes dif after a man has a Vasectomy ?? Please help thanks
CurlyFries
0 likes
I didn't notice any difference at all in the taste of the cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by theupeh
Hi all i was wondering if anyone can tell me if sperm tastes dif after a man has a Vasectomy ?? Please help thanks

There is no sperm after a vasectomy.
The amount of sperm in an ejaculate is such a small percentage that it is inconsequential to the taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

There is no sperm after a vasectomy.

Right -- that's the point of a vasectomy. Sperm and semen are not the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Cordite74 is correct - if the Vasectomy was done properly and took! Give him applause!
Lurker
0 likes
My mind just turned on – or I think it did - we were all wrong – sperm (may) taste the same. Sperm are produced in the testes and continue to be produced after a Vasectomy - A Vasectomy locks those little swimmers in so they cannot get out! So who really knows unless one has a vasectomy reversal?

Sorry guys - I just had to note that!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz5890
My mind just turned on – or I think it did - we were all wrong – sperm (may) taste the same. Sperm are produced in the testes and continue to be produced after a Vasectomy - A Vasectomy locks those little swimmers in so they cannot get out! So who really knows unless one has a vasectomy reversal?

Sorry guys - I just had to note that!!!

Firstly the sperm produced is broken down by antibodies and absorbed back into the body.
Secondly the amount of sperm is less than 1% of the volume of the ejaculate. This consists of roughly 2/3 seminal fluid (sugar) and 1/3 prostate (mineral salts) there would be no difference to the taste.
If the prostate gland is removed and the seminal vasicules are left undamaged the ejaculate would be very sweet.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok am so sorry i used the wrong term !! I think all knew what i was asking and i thank all of you for what u have to say again sorry i should have just said my load lol my bad
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
opps any load i guess u wouldn't know about my load unless u had it again my bad wow i give up sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by theupeh
opps any load i guess u wouldn't know about my load unless u had it again my bad wow i give up sad

Ooh! You should have just said load.9fWTMUsJGGRJdUvZ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyway it always tastes good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no discernible difference in taste that I could tell.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by theupeh

My ex husband had one. I couldn't tell the difference in quantity, viscosity, or flavor.