0 watchers
0 likes

what girls will and who wont?

7 votes remaining
yes (1 vote) 14%
no (9 votes) 129%
Lurker
0 likes
Why wont any girls ever cam? Is it because the pics aren't really them? I mean this is a sex site, I don't see what the big deal iis?
Lurker
0 likes
Not everyone is here for sex first off. Some are here to write stories for example

Second off people like their privacy.

Some are married or in a relationship

Some are embarrassed

And last but in no way least some just don't want to with someone they don't know.

The list goes on. Others will add to it I'm sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkybrandon
Why wont any girls ever cam? Is it because the pics aren't really them? I mean this is a sex site, I don't see what the big deal iis?

This might sound odd coming from me but 3 things stick out:
1. You're user name, not every girl is into kink and you don't even specify what the kink is.
2. You're bio is, to be blunt, crap. All you say is your a 420 party guy and not all girls are into 420.
3. Your profile states that you're in a relationship, most of the girls don't like cheating or cheaters.
Just my opinion of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i believe the posters above me covered all the bases.

bravo.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Why would I agree to cam with a complete stranger who appears to lack any sort of empathy to shyness, privacy and boundaries? I won't even show myself to my closest friends when we're normally chatting, preferring a blank wall or my Cookie Monster toy to show them.

You would no doubt be rude about what you saw if you can't conceive why I wouldn't cam with you, and for all I know, you might record the session and post it elsewhere on the internet. No thanks!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by dpw

This might sound odd coming from me but 3 things stick out:
1. You're user name, not every girl is into kink and you don't even specify what the kink is.
2. You're bio is, to be blunt, crap. All you say is your a 420 party guy and not all girls are into 420.
3. Your profile states that you're in a relationship, most of the girls don't like cheating or cheaters.
Just my opinion of course.

Great points!

Also, if I were willing to chat (I'm not), the cock wallpaper is a total of a turnoff.

Quote by kinkybrandon

Because I don't want to. Yes, my pics are me, but I don't feel the need to prove that to anyone. Lastly, this is an "erotic stories" site, and strangely enough I joined Lush to read stories and not to perv with anyone on webcam. Sorry! Maybe if you're looking for surefire webcam partners you can pop over to omegle?? Good luck!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Because I don't want to. Yes, my pics are me, but I don't feel the need to prove that to anyone. Lastly, this is an "erotic stories" site, and strangely enough I joined Lush to read stories and not to perv with anyone on webcam. Sorry! Maybe if you're looking for surefire webcam partners you can pop over to omegle?? Good luck!

This!

Yes, you can be social here. Lots of us are. But none of us are obligated to do anything we don't want to. There are plenty of cam sites you can use to get your rocks off.

But just because a girl won't cam with you doesn't mean she's not who she says she is. Sure, that can sometimes be the case, but it's not always the case.

I have a counter question for you, kinkybrandon: Why do you feel entitled to see a girl's webcam?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
this is an erotic stories website

yes if you have some extra fun then well done!

but if you have READ any of these fine writers you will understand

any of these and I mean ANY especially the e-book ones could and should be published in main stream

I mean fifty shades of gray have NOTHING on these writers

so when you say it is a SEX site you are saying that the erotica written here is just well...stories

and yes I think your page is a bit, juvenile to say the least

a man's worth is NOT all in his penis

to write truly spectacular stories like these people you have to SMART and sexy

as for the avatars

all I see is a bald head? at a computer

me I like the avatars that make me think..a picture a person of history or novels ..I love those..i want to guess who and what you are

but having sex on cam with strangers

yuck..no thanks

you sound very young....
Prolific Writer
0 likes
As everybody else has said some people come here to share their stories and poems with the world.

I myself have no desire to cam with anybody ever. If that is what floats your boat that is wonderful, but it is never anything I would ever imagine doing.

A lot of people on this website are married and need to be discreet.

I know this is a topic that I am not interested in ever and never will be persuaded to do ever.

This is my honest opinion.