Naked Couples Massage

last reply
14 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Has any couples attempted a naked couples massage and how was your partners reaction when you asked if they would be keen?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure I understand the question fully.

When one of my girls gives me a massage, of course I'm nude as are they. It's a normal part of the whole experience when your with someone you've done much more with.

Sometimes it leads to other things, but not always.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH
I'm not sure I understand the question fully.

When one of my girls gives me a massage, of course I'm nude as are they. It's a normal part of the whole experience when your with someone you've done much more with.

Sometimes it leads to other things, but not always.

The question is really for couples who go for a naked massage. How did your partner react when you asked her/him if they would be keen on doing a naked massage with a 3rd person.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrpool

The question is really for couples who go for a naked massage. How did your partner react when you asked her/him if they would be keen on doing a naked massage with a 3rd person.

Well I'm single but for me that's a non-issue. My girls don't just play with me but with each other too, so sometimes I have both working on me, or me and one of them working on the other.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH

Well I'm single but for me that's a non-issue. My girls don't just play with me but with each other too, so sometimes I have both working on me, or me and one of them working on the other.

Awesome! Why I asked the question was I approached the wife about it and she couldn't understand why I would want a naked massage with another female. The idea of a strange female massaging us IMO is super hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
A naked massage can / is one of the many good things done in foreplay...whether he massages her or vice versa or preferably a join/mutual massage experience.

Indeed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrpool

Awesome! Why I asked the question was I approached the wife about it and she couldn't understand why I would want a naked massage with another female. The idea of a strange female massaging us IMO is super hot.

See now that's the difference here. R & T know each other quite well and had met even before T and I started playing, much less when she offered herself to me under contract.

Introducing someone else should be done over time, and negotiation is the key. The pair of women should be comfortable with each other, if not actual friends.

If your wife is hesitant, it's probably because she wouldn't know this new person. To me, that's an issue
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH

See now that's the difference here. R & T know each other quite well and had met even before T and I started playing, much less when she offered herself to me under contract.

Introducing someone else should be done over time, and negotiation is the key. The pair of women should be comfortable with each other, if not actual friends.

If your wife is hesitant, it's probably because she wouldn't know this new person. To me, that's an issue

I get it, Thanks.....but in our case if we ever do it will have to be a stranger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrpool
Why I asked the question was I approached the wife about it and she couldn't understand why I would want a naked massage with another female.

Women and the relationships they're in with men can vary. I've been with partners that were ok with that and those that were not.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never gone for one but I sure would love to. It looks like a hot and sexy time. Not sure the spouse would like that but I sure as well would.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cordite74

Women and the relationships they're in with men can vary. I've been with partners that were ok with that and those that were not.

Thanks for the feedback.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I have never gone for one but I sure would love to. It looks like a hot and sexy time. Not sure the spouse would like that but I sure as well would.

That's my problem too....LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone naked. Masseuse and all. I with a female and she with a male. Why not make a party out of it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose I can understand why this would not be for everyone. But I can't see any reason not to seek it out if you are having fantasies or otherwise are interested. I like to edge & dabble in Tantric sex. Massage is one aspect of this. Have a partner who has a number of times engaged in full body massage with me. Usually mutual. There is always a sexual component to these sessions, but some times we don't go beyond some nipple tweaking and brushing fingers over our genitals, or it can go a bit further, or all the way to full sex and orgasms.