Road Head

last reply
72 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you received it and do you like the idea?

Sorry if this question has already been asked.. I didn't see one recently.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and yes. And no, I don't know if it's been asked before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think only once and I need more experience to form an opinion but I enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and I love it. Sometimes my girl can't keep her lips off my cock while I'm driving. Her head may or may not have been next to my steering wheel last night.
Lurker
0 likes
It's awesome we do it often .... Good foreplay idea too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes it is a wonderful experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No and yes, hopefully some day I will get to enjoy it.
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes love it, huge turn on, although I almost wrecked the car a couple of times! Lol I think just the desire for public sex , the possibility of being caught the boldness of it is a HUGE turn on and would raise the stakes for any sexual relationship
0 likes
How this question makes me long for a roadtrip...
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way! I'd rather get there in one piece. Now if we parked, then hell yes.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I love getting it from a women that I am with.
Lurker
0 likes
The right car makes a big difference. At lease for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and yes. Its awesome, but sometimes gets a little difficult to pay attention to the road when it feels so good!!
Lurker
0 likes
yes and yes
Lurker
0 likes
I love road head! My slightly lifted Tundra with a bench seat up front with tinted windows makes for an enjoyable road trip!
0 likes
Quote by dpw
No way! I'd rather get there in one piece. Now if we parked, then hell yes.

I'm rather with dpw. Sex in the car sounds great to me but I have never done it. But getting sucked off in a moving car while I'm driving? Not so enthusiastic.

Pull over somewhere if you need it that badly. There's enough shit driving on the roads (at least around here) without adding another distraction on top of phoning, texting, fixing your hair, drinking your coffee, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

I'm rather with dpw. Sex in the car sounds great to me but I have never done it. But getting sucked off in a moving car while I'm driving? Not so enthusiastic.

Pull over somewhere if you need it that badly. There's enough shit driving on the roads (at least around here) without adding another distraction on top of phoning, texting, fixing your hair, drinking your coffee, etc.

After you pick me up at the airport can we park up somewhere quiet!
0 likes
Quote by dpw

After you pick me up at the airport can we park up somewhere quiet!

PM'd you my answer so we don't derail the thread too much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had read the question before realising what you meant, had it once a long time ago.

Will ask my gorgeous wife for one next time we are alone - well I'll get my cock out and smile that usually does the trick, will post the results. .... ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and I love it but the wife isn't that ambitious anymore sad
Lurker
0 likes
We use to call them Lollipops - of course anytime. Of course doing her while she drives could cause an accident.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both questions. But it's probably wise to make sure your auto insurance payment is up to date.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've had it and like the idea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet but it's on the list :d. I blowjob is a blowjob so i suppose i would enjoy it very much. If i will get too excited and will distract me a lot from driving i might have to pullover because i'd rather get to the destination in one piece.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any time I can get it.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by MorganMoans
Have you received it and do you like the idea?

Sorry if this question has already been asked.. I didn't see one recently.

Oh yes this is amazing. To be sucked and wanked in such a situation always leads to an explosive unloading!
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it once and we had to pull over. Seemed we shouldn't be driving on the freeway with such a distraction!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never received but the idea does interest me.