Guys virginity

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lady's how would you feel or think if a guy wants to give his virginity to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i remember this topic.

should be interesting to see the responses to it this time around.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be impressed that the guy had the guts to admit to being a virgin. In today's male culture it's almost like a mark of shame.

I'd think more highly of him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I took my ex husband's virginity. He lied about not being a virgin though, because he knew I wasn't. I was expecting him to know what he was doing, but he was so nervous he couldn't stay hard. He had no idea what he was doing it was awful. Worse night ever. (Should have been a sign it wouldn't work out. Lol) And the guy I lost my virginity to was also a virgin. He too lied about it and mentioned "learning a move, from >insert some chick's name here<" as he was trying to something that didn't even feel good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh also to answer the question: if a guy wanted to give me his virginity I'd probably tell him to keep it lol But then again admitting he was a virgin would definitely be a big step away from the two known (male) virgins I've already slept with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kissyboots
I'd be impressed that the guy had the guts to admit to being a virgin. In today's male culture it's almost like a mark of shame.

I'd think more highly of him.

I totally agree, it takes balls to admit it and it's better than being a liar.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'd be glad, because he wouldn't have high (or low) expectations of me! Ha ha! I'd be over the moon if somebody I cared about like that wanted to share it with me, and felt comfortable enough to.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Big11
Lady's how would you feel or think if a guy wants to give his virginity to you?

absolutely flattered... and soooo sorry for him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being a virgin until last year I gott say it was tough and a big burden on my shoulders. I eventually got to know a nice 33 year old woman who agreed to have sex with me. I thought she knew I was a virgin as I definately mentioned but after we were done she said she had no idea and the sex was pretty good especially since I never did it before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took 2 guys virginity away and both times was not so good sex... the first one was also the first time I had sex and we were both not into it.....it lasted a minute...lol
the 2nd guy we were doing it and he randomly whispered in my ear that he was a virgin... I mean I do not care if you are but do not whisper that in my ear.. it is not considered dirty talk ;)

I think depending on the age of the male it could be considered brave...This can also be good because your partner can help you and you will not feel as pressured...I like my men with experience and know what they want but at the same time do not want them have to big of a history either,,,
Souris