11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, newbie here,
Two parts to this question really.
In my younger, pre marriage days I had a male friend that taught me the joys of oral sex. We made out together (masturbation and oral) for about 3 years. After a bit of coercement, he convinced me to allow each other to ejaculate into our mouths. At first I found it sort of distasteful and spat his semen out but it soon became one of my favourite things. I found the taste of semen to be addictive and I still often lap up my ejaculate when I masturbate.

The first question is this: Why don't most women like to heve their man ejaculate in their mouth? My wife used to give me head but the only time I didn't withdraw in time and she actually tasted it, she was furious. In fact it was one of the last times she would indulge in oral.

The second question is: And this relates to some of the stories published here, when people are describing the taste of semen, they usually descibe it as salty, or mildly salty. In my (limited) experience semen unlike pre-cum tends to be mildly sweet not salty.
For those ladies that indulge, what do you taste and do you mind the taste?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
First question: What women have you surveyed that said they didn't enjoy their men cumming in their mouths? I personally enjoy it. My friends claim to enjoy it. Most of the women I know here also enjoy it. As to why some women may not enjoy it, perhaps they find it degrading. It wasn't my favorite thing to do when I first started dabbling in dick sucking, but it's something I grew to enjoy and crave.

Second question: Semen comes in different flavors depending on the guy and what the guy has eaten. Sometimes it's sweet, sometimes salty...it can even be bitter.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm only answering the second part.
The ejaculate is made up of less than 5% sperm, the rest is made up of seminal fluid and prostrate fluid.
Seminal fluid is produced in the seminal vascules and is made up of sugars hence the sweetness.
Prostrate fluid is produced by the prostrate gland and is high io mineral salts.
The flavour change to bitterness is caused by bitter urine along the urethra and not the ejaculate itself.
Sweet or salty depends on the ratio of seminal to prostrate in the fluid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I'm only answering the second part.
The ejaculate is made up of less than 5% sperm, the rest is made up of seminal fluid and prostrate fluid.
Seminal fluid is produced in the seminal vascules and is made up of sugars hence the sweetness.
Prostrate fluid is produced by the prostrate gland and is high io mineral salts.
The flavour change to bitterness is caused by bitter urine along the urethra and not the ejaculate itself.
Sweet or salty depends on the ratio of seminal to prostrate in the fluid.

Thanks for the replies.
What you say pretty well confirms my thoughts. I don't taste my semen every time I masturbate but when I do it is definitely sweet.
My pre-cum is definitely salty.

To be fair I don't have enough knowledge to say most women don't enjoy it, my experience in recent times is with my wife and she has always been quite conservative sexually.
Oral sex wasn't something she initiated, it was always me that initiated it.
Anyway, those days are behind me unfortunately.

MY LATEST STORY:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tellerman

Thanks for the replies.
What you say pretty well confirms my thoughts. I don't taste my semen every time I masturbate but when I do it is definitely sweet.
My pre-cum is definitely salty.

To be fair I don't have enough knowledge to say most women don't enjoy it, my experience in recent times is with my wife and she has always been quite conservative sexually.
Oral sex wasn't something she initiated, it was always me that initiated it.
Anyway, those days are behind me unfortunately.

To be honest a lot of gay guys spit, I don't like that! If they didn't want me to cum in their mouth they should tell me. I love it but it's all down to personal preference.
You might consider finding another guy in the same situation for a trip down memory lane.UUlSB9uu29dKwQrG
0 likes
I think it would be RUDE to spit it out! I mean then why go down on your lover?

I don't know of any of my lady friends that do not like to swallow

I would talk to my wife sweetly and just ask her....is my spunk a bit funk?(ok I do channel sex and the city all the time..lol)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not keen on the taste, although as already stated the taste differs, it can be anything from very bitter to mildly salty, thick and clarty to just slippery. I always swallow unless he wants it as foreplay (which is a very rare occurrence in my experience).

Spitting is gross anyway and guys love it when a girl swallows, so why not.

I've never had a guy ask me to spit it out and I doubt I ever will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife does not enjoy me cumming in her mouth. sad
Lurker
0 likes
I have only swallowed once and it's something I will be hesitant to try again any time soon if ever.

I had to fight to keep from throwing up all over the guys dick.
Classified
0 likes
My wife will have me do nothing but spunk down her throat to finish a BJ!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Tellerman
The first question is this: Why don't most women like to have their man ejaculate in their mouth? My wife used to give me head but the only time I didn't withdraw in time and she actually tasted it, she was furious. In fact it was one of the last times she would indulge in oral.

The second question is: And this relates to some of the stories published here, when people are describing the taste of semen, they usually describe it as salty, or mildly salty. In my (limited) experience semen unlike pre-cum tends to be mildly sweet not salty.
For those ladies that indulge, what do you taste and do you mind the taste?

To answer the first question I had a real bad experience one time where I didn't expect it and choked. It hasn't put me off completely though, I prefer him not to though. Answering the second question it really does depend on the guy, comparing the two I've had the first was gross, literally had me running to the bathroom, whereas the second (and also my boyfriend, still) wasn't actually that bad even though I still find it salty. I don't really let it stick around for long on my tongue so I swallow it quickly to avoid the taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Some women do not like the taste or texture. I have given blowjobs and most times I swallowed. However, there was one guy I would't even let cum in my mouth because it was gross tasting. He ended up cumming on my face which the cum got in my nose and that was gross as well.