Victoria's Secret

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The downtown area where I live has many shops, including a Victoria's Secret. If I go downtown (which is often) I almost always see a at least one woman carrying a Victoria's Secret shopping bag. Now, it is not unusual for me to run into a coworker (male or female) or neighbor downtown, if you were "Mary from accounting" carrying a Victoria's Secret bag and you bump into "Hasabrain2 from the second floor" wouldn't you be embarrassed? I'm on the mature side (I'm two years younger than the father of the hottest babe at work). Wouldn't that make it even more embarrassing?

My sister visits from time to time, even if she knew I wouldn't be downtown I just can't see her walking around with a Vicotria's Secret bag as she heads back to her car.

When you shop at VS at the mall (or wherever) do you get a nondescript bag or a VS bag? If a VS bag, are you worried that your boss, nerdy kid down the street, former high school math teacher, whatever, might also be out shopping?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, never been embarrassed to carry a VS shopping bag. The merchandise is much the same as what's sold at discount stores like Target & Walmart just of a MUCH higher quality. They sell nothing "taboo", only the basic female (and some male) undergarment necessities. And quite frankly I reuse their bags for other reasons/uses because of the durability smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. I've had colleagues bump into me while buying tampons, and wasn't the least bit embarrassed about it. That sort of thing doesn't phase me. We all wear undies and/or the occasional piece of lingerie.

And besides, like SeaSiren mentioned...underwear isn't the only thing available at VS. I've even shopped there with my mother. There's never been any element of embarrassment there for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Slippery and SeaSiren, I am not the least bit embarrassed to carry a VS bag. Why would I be? Like they already said, VS sells the same items sold in department stores and other clothing stores, only better quality. Its not as if VS was a Sex Shop or something like that. Maybe if it was Victoria's House of Dildos! LOL
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. I've had colleagues bump into me while buying tampons, and wasn't the least bit embarrassed about it. That sort of thing doesn't phase me. We all wear undies and/or the occasional piece of lingerie.

And besides, like SeaSiren mentioned...underwear isn't the only thing available at VS. I've even shopped there with my mother. There's never been any element of embarrassment there for me.

Same. None of that kind of thing bothers me at all.

The VS bags are nice too - definitely something to enjoy walking around with as far as carrier bags go. Plus, as others have said, they sell clothing and perfumes/lotions as well. The bras and panties they sell aren't particularly scandalous anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't worry about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*GASP* Hide the panties and bras! Someone might think I wear them!

Really? I have better things to worry about than what someone might possibly think about what brand of underwear I buy. Or that I might use tampons or pads or anything else necessary in my daily life. Welcome to 2014. This is not 1914. When women had to pretend the unmentionables were "dirty" (even after a fresh laundering) and men couldn't handle the idea we might actually need these things.

The next time I buy underwear I will put it on my head and walk out of the store and think of you hasabrain2.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be far more self-conscious about walking down the street with a Primark bag
CurlyFries
0 likes
No, because I'm not 13 years old. I assume that the men I run into are mature enough to realize that I wear undergarments and have to purchase them somewhere. I don't imagine them getting titillated that I have a VS bag. Since you mentioned it, are you giggling because you saw a woman with a VS bag? Because, at worst, she purchased thongs and bras?

It's not like I'm carrying a bag from Debbie's Dildo Emporium. I usually camouflage that bag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
No, because I'm not 13 years old. I assume that the men I run into are mature enough to realize that I wear undergarments and have to purchase them somewhere. I don't imagine them getting titillated that I have a VS bag. Since you mentioned it, are you giggling because you saw a woman with a VS bag? Because, at worst, she purchased thongs and bras?

It's not like I'm carrying a bag from Debbie's Dildo Emporium. I usually camouflage that bag.

After being on Lush for the last few years, you are still going to hold to this statement? LOL

BTW, my local Debbie's Dildo Emporium now delivers, but then again I am a Gold Club customer!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

After being on Lush for the last few years, you are still going to hold to this statement? LOL

BTW, my local Debbie's Dildo Emporium now delivers, but then again I am a Gold Club customer!

From what I've heard, you keep them in business!

To the OP...

Why the hell would I be embarrassed about buying lingerie??

Would you be embarrassed if you had to buy condoms? Would you go to the store and buy tampons for your SO?
Lurker
0 likes
No it wouldn't bother me a all.
0 likes
I love the bags from VS and having two children driving and one about go to college

if I COULD afford VS hell I would be swinging that bag all over kingdom come!

True ladies wear the BEST of undies under their regular clothes or so my mother taught me

To me VS is tame lol

so honey you rock those bags good underwear is a MUST!