Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What band or artist, did you really wanna see, but can't now?

last reply
61 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Pantera, I loved them right from the start, but I never got to see them live. Then in 2004, Darrel Abbot was killed on stage. I know he and his brother Vinnie was in Damage plan at the time, but I know Pantera would have reunited sooner or later. It's really disappointing to know that I'll never get to see them live.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I am showing my age, but it would have been the Beatles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
INXS. I wasn't born yet for these: Led Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, Tina Turner, Patsy Cline, Black Sabbath.
0 likes
Rolling stones. Last I hear the tickets were about $500.00 for general seating..damn.
Lurker
0 likes
PHIL COLLINS!!! I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
John Lee Hooker (may he rest in peace)
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Led Zeppelin. They were were a great influence on me and my music. I wish I had seen them.
Lurker
0 likes
Queen with Freddie Mercury.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Elvis (thanks to his illegal immigrant manager he never left the USA to tour), Beatles (biggest band in the world no matter what age you are). Ricky Nelson and maybe the biggest regret of all - the most wistful and the most important early casualty - Buddy Holly even Madonna acknowledged his importance and he probably single handedly influenced the sale of Fender Stratocaster guitars.
0 likes
Quote by Chanel
Rolling stones. Last I hear the tickets were about $500.00 for general seating..damn.

I think you mean, holy mother fucking shit. That's just for general admission, I wonder how many pretty pennies they are gonna make you fork over to be in the front row.
Lurker
0 likes
Buddy Holly and Mireille Mathieu
Lurker
0 likes
Led Zeppelin, saw them years ago would love to again they were just the best ever live and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUD! wont happen though they decided not to play again
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1

I think you mean, holy mother fucking shit. That's just for general admission, I wonder how many pretty pennies they are gonna make you fork over to be in the front row.

Haha I know right?! U said it better than I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by throbbingwetpussy
PHIL COLLINS!!! I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I didn't know he was dead!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Classic Pink Floyd Lineup of Roger Waters, David Gilmour,Rick Wright and Nick Mason. R.I.P Rick

The Doors R.I.P Jim

Led Zeppelin R.I P Bonzo

Jimi Hendrix R.I.P Jimi

Metallica with Cliff Burton playing Bass R.I.P Cliff

Iron Maiden with Paul Di'Anno singing (Guess that could happen)

The Who- Original Lineup R.I.P Keith and John

Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath) with Ronnie James Dio. I have seen them but would have loved to again! R.I.P Ronnie

Sex Pistols R.I.P. Sid

Ramones - have seen them many times but still not enough!! R.I.P Joey, Johnny and Dee Dee

So many more!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bands I'd kill to see again, but can't happen - The Boredoms, Naked City, Spazz, King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Assuck, Killdozer, Poison Idea, XTC.

artists I haven't seen and definitely will never get the chance - Tony Williams' Lifetime, Eric Dolphy, Sun Ra, "Zen Arcade"-era Husker Du, Thelonious Monk, Dave Brubeck, the Beatles.
0 likes
Roy Orbison

Quote by Sandrita48
Queen with Freddie Mercury.

For sure. They have never been my favorite band musically (I like them, but there's others I like better) but from watching various concert films and videos of them, their live shows were something to behold.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GardenerGuy
bands I'd kill to see again, but can't happen - The Boredoms, Naked City, Spazz, King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Assuck, Killdozer, Poison Idea, XTC.

artists I haven't seen and definitely will never get the chance - Tony Williams' Lifetime, Eric Dolphy, Sun Ra, "Zen Arcade"-era Husker Du, Thelonious Monk, Dave Brubeck, the Beatles.

I saw Dweezil Zappa play his dad's stuff. The show is called Zappa Plays Zappa. It was classic! I think he's still touring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say Queen.

Freddie seems to be such and awesome lead singer and entertainer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

I didn't know he was dead!

He isnt ..but he doesnt perform anymore and I have always wanted to see him in concert
Lurker
0 likes
Led Zeppelin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
marty robbins and the greatful dead
what's up sunshine
0 likes
Led Zeppelin
The Clash
The Beatles
Motorhead
Pink Floyd
Earlier Guns N Roses
Motley Crue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pink Floyd

"It seemed like a nice neighborhood to have bad habits in.” Raymond Chandler

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Mozart.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.