Have you ever cum in your pants?

last reply
236 replies
50.0k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever just rubbed yourself through your pants and made yourself cum, as you couldn't masturbate at that time/place.

Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean by accident because the moment was so thrilling I was overwhelmed? It has happened twice. The first time, I younger, and I saw a nudie book that had full-frontal nudity (this was the 70's). I was a hyperhorny bronkin' buck of an unnamed age, but it took all of 10 seconds for the fun.

The second time was when I was anticipating my first threesome when I was 20, I came when one of the two girls and I kissed before stripping.

Since then, I've purposefully cum when driving, knowing I was going to be home for a shower. Thank god I wasn't in an accident and killed, I really would have died of embarrassment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes once but I wasn't doing the rubbing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not yet.

it's on my bucket list.
0 likes
It's happened, esp. when I was younger. Both from me playing solo and me fooling around with someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
No.

Phew! Thank God, just imagine the mess, not to mention the cleaning bill!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. I did it at work chatting to a women with someone seated at a desk behind me (a few meters away) facing the opposite direction. I surreptiously shoved a tissue down there which caught some of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I once did it dry humping but not rubbing.

And then another time in a bar a date rubbed my crotch under the table until I came in my pants.

Next time vac pack and Fed Ex them please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not by accident, but quickies with working girls....
The Engineer
0 likes
yes it has happened a number of times and still happens smile
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Chat Moderator
0 likes
It has happened several times throughout my life... And will probably continue to happen... Sometimes just kissing for hours can be such a turn on that it is inevitable... For both of us... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah got over excited bit of rubbing on her part in a pub was commando for the rest of the night after that but worth it later on same night
0 likes
Yes, but it is always hard not to call attention to yourself. I tend to get paranoid, and think that everyone is watching. So now, I just don't do it as much, it's too risky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regretfully, yes.
0 likes
I've certainly gotten a few guys to do it giving lap dances. It's not all that uncommon. I even think it's hot if you can get it up again soon.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Have had erotic chats and rubbed off in my pants with wife in same room and not knowing! It added to the fun for me and the Lush friend who wanted to get me off knowing the situation!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes , still happens too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have but when dry humping my gf back in high school.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. The time I remember quite fondly was while I was eating out a girls best friend because she said she would fuck me afterwards if I would do that while she watched. Her friend was a Butter Face but very tasty and I got carried away with the whole being watched scenario. Good thing I was young and recovered early and often.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have while watching a chick with the most gorgeous arse walking through a supermarket
Lurker
0 likes
yes, while dryhumping the college girlfriend I thought I would marry - and didn't - and being teased by the woman I did marry while out and around one day, using her hands and body to drive me absolutely crazy -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No sorry can't ever remember that ever happening to me.hHhemRNkJ1WdQelx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i was younger in my car going down the parkway, my date rub me through my pants until i shot a load of cum into my pants , an then she thought if was really funny when we walk into a place to eat.wcofE1FeaPFcmfC6
Lurker
0 likes
I have gotten extremely messy from precum, almost as much goo as if I had cum in my pants, but I don't believe I've ever had a full on orgasm in my pants.

It is very typical for me to make a hell of a mess in my underwear while going down on my wife! And if I don't wear them while licking her, I'll leave a puddle on the bed or the floor! Good times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loveupskirt
I have gotten extremely messy from precum, almost as much goo as if I had cum in my pants, but I don't believe I've ever had a full on orgasm in my pants.

It is very typical for me to make a hell of a mess in my underwear while going down on my wife! And if I don't wear them while licking her, I'll leave a puddle on the bed or the floor! Good times.

I have done both of those too at times. I have been in public and gotten so horny at times that unless I am in jeans or dark pants I have had to cover my crotch because of wet spots due to just pre-cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, dry humping gf, and while getting a lap dance.