Login

Name it..?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone ever been caught feeling just so horny you had to do something. So you looked around the house, not your house the house you were in at the time, and finally found...? What?

This happened to me at a friends house when I was seventeen. I had been out with a guy who was just gorgeous but we hadn't had the time or opportunity to take things very far. I was just so damn horny that apart from masturbating by caressing my clit I wanted something inside me when I came. So there I was, stark naked in my friend's house creeping around at five in the morning looking for something "insertable". Eventually I came upon a sort of glass cabinet in their living room where her Father, I guess, had a collection of cigars in plastic tubes from weddings. I carefully opened the cabinet and took one.

Getting back to my room I almost had a seizure when someone went out to the bathroom to pee, I hit the floor next to a chest of drawers and was sprawled there totally naked as they walked past, luckily in the dark I wasn't seen. Yes I know I should have got dressed but I was horny and quite drunk.

Back in my room on my mattress on the floor I lubed up the cigar tube by rubbing it across my already wet pussy lips, it slid inside me perfectly and I went back to my fantasy sex session with the guy as I worked it in and out and rubbed my clit till the darkness exploded all over me in bright lights of dazzling ecstasy.

I actually got off twice with that tube. The next morning Eli saw it on the floor and said, "damn you too? I steal his cigars for the same thing, wash that thing before you put it back ok!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Call me old fashioned but getting off by shoving foreign objects into my vajay jay other than my own vibe or my fingers is NOT my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The exact same thing happened with me at an ex girlfriends! Luckily for me I found her brother, mmmm!