Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever Secretly played with yourself on the phone with someone?

last reply
163 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Ever secretly played with yourself on the phone?

91 votes remaining
Yes (115 votes) 126%
No (25 votes) 27%
Want to (3 votes) 3%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever just start twiddling the twat while on the phone with your best friend or your boss and they had no idea?
Lurker
0 likes
You lost me at 'twiddling the twat'.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes that is how it all started for me.. Phone sex then found a couple sites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it many times and still do when certin women call. They have no idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course......been doing it for years. (Just to clarify - not the same 'phone call....!!!)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Inadvertently, when the phone rang while I was in the middle of it. But I only kept a casual fiddle going to keep my motor running until the conversation ended.

As for deliberately, only when I dabbled in a bit of commercial phone sex. Although I didn't tell them what I was doing, I'm pretty sure they knew.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not secretly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have secretly and not so secretly.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I never keep it a secret!!... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yeah, I have.

I much prefer to share it though. One time on a business trip to review some engineering work I received a phone call from a young lady. I truly thought it was my wife and we talked back and forth 3 or 4 times when she asked me, "Is it hard."

I almost fell out of bed but responded with, "It's getting that way right now." and she started what took about 20 to get both of us off very good. When I heard her start, I did too. I told my wife about it when I got back 3 days later. She cracked up and said she'd never been that lucky and we've joked about it for years.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm! Yup, I have a few times. I was horny and the nut couldn't wait 'till I got off the phone.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No, can't say I ever have.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep...........
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I had a new girlfriend once and we were in that can't get enough stage still and she was over at my house for the evening. The phone rang and it was a good friend who I hadn't talked with in a while and he was feeling chatty. After a few minutes, gf started rubbing me and fondling. Before I knew it, I was laying on the couch catching up with my friend with my cock in her mouth getting a very exceptional blowjob! She just got me fully excited and then backed off a bit to keep me where she wanted me! Thought the call would never end and some of my responses were probably incoherant or a bit mumbled.
Lurker
0 likes
Quite often with surprising regularity. Her voice just brings me up and out it comes, jutting up like a fence post, and what else is there to do but enjoy the sensation of my hand going up and down on it while she, whoever she is, talks on completely unaware.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one girlfriend used to make me so hot when i talked to her i would sometimes just have to rip one off.
Lurker
0 likes
Not secretly.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, I have. It's really hot when you're doing it with someone you feel great passion for and have been in real with. It adds some spice to the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes i have
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I have secretly and not so secretly.

Yes, I do it to him all the time.

I like to start masturbating just listening to him talk about every day things on the phone, but he always knows when I'm cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have and do....doesn't everyone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have I ever masturbated on the phone without someone knowing? No lol but... I have had sex with someone while I was on the phone... with my mother... on Valentine's day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Secretly and only once.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! I had this guy friend, which had the sexiest voice and we would talk for hours on the phone. eventhough our relationship was platonic, his voice turned me on.