tattoos

last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many tattoos is sexy or turn off for you' where is sexiest place for a tattoo on a person if you like them, any favourite type of tattoo design
0 likes
I love tattoos. I think they are beautiful and sexy. The only place that is not sexy to me is the face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tatoos, yes ok I do like them... though having said that I equally like guys without them. Where? Well I prefer them to be somewhere intelligent, what I mean by that is that if I like a guy then I want to be able to be able to be with him everywhere. A guy with a tatoo on his neck looks like the hired help at the opera!

On girls? Tatoos, nice ones, are really naughty... sexy!!
Lurker
0 likes
Tattoos are yucky and are evil!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I do like them. Placement is not that important - back, over the shoulder, arms, thigh, ribs. It's just about the quality of the design for me.

I dislike toons and new school character stuff on guys though - that has the potential to be a turn-off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sort of indifferent to tattoos.

Some guys look sexy and can pull it off and it adds to their looks. Some guys look better without them though. It really depends on the guy for me.

If I got tattoos, I would look really stupid. I just don't look like the type that would have them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like tattoos on both men and women as long as they are done well and you don't over do it. I am not into very large designs, full sleeves, etc. My favorite place on men is Arm and Shoulder Blade. And favorite on women is Ankle, Shoulder, Wrist, Bikini Line and Back of Neck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think tattoos on men particularly can be very sexy buy only if done right and with some thought and theme behind it. Otherwise, it just looks like he got drunk and lost a bet with his drinking buddies whose singular mission was to humiliate him for all eternity :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love tattoos. I think they are a sexy form of art. At the same time I think they should have a story behind them. My man has three and wants more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you will have to look at mi profile to see what i think about tats......i love what i have but dont want more ...und you will see why...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
you will have to look at mi profile to see what i think about tats......i love what i have but dont want more ...und you will see why...
that is some nice tattoo can see why no more to much more would ruin what you have very sexy what I saw