Buttplug vs. dildo ;)

last reply
23 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 20 year old male looking to explore myself and was wondering what you guys thought about dildos and butt plugs and which you prefer? Ive only been with another guy once and loved it but it's so hard to find cock again I need something to hit the spot if you know what I mean ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Either is good. Buttplugs are more convenient and they're built to stay in place, for the most part. Dildos are meant for extended play (repeated in-and-out action).

With either choice, size will be your deciding factor. Use plenty of lube, don't start off too big. If you wanna play with bigger toys in the butt-area, my advice would be to start off with a smaller or reasonable size and work your way up.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Either is good. Buttplugs are more convenient and they're built to stay in place, for the most part. Dildos are meant for extended play (repeated in-and-out action).

With either choice, size will be your deciding factor. Use plenty of lube, don't start off too big. If you wanna play with bigger toys in the butt-area, my advice would be to start off with a smaller or reasonable size and work your way up.

This.... and will add to it that generally a dildo or vibrator will reach farther in (unless you go with a very small one). For a guy though, the plug can be used for hands free prostate stimulation while penetrating a partner. The act of sex and tightening of the buttocks will create a very pleasurable sensation.

So it just depends on what you are wanting to do.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my goodness thank you guys so much for your help (: I'm flattered by the help you guys have been willing to share (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep in mind some prefer one and some prefer the other while yet others like both. If you aren't sure what you prefer then have fun finding out!
Matriarch
0 likes
Toys are designed with a specific purpose in mind.

Butt plugs have stoppers at the end. They are there for a reason, as my friend the ER Nurse, often reminds me with her stories of embarrassment...

So, unless you're directing the action, or someone else is, you're better off with the butt plug.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from playing around with both I prefer a plug. Just get it in and enjoy the sensation
Classified
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Butt plugs have stoppers at the end. They are there for a reason, as my friend the ER Nurse, often reminds me with her stories of embarrassment...

So, unless you're directing the action, or someone else is, you're better off with the butt plug.

So true.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98446.aspx

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Yes toys are designed for different uses and the butt plug is designed for extended use that's why it has a stopper. The big drawback with a butt plug is with prolonged useage it can stretch the sphincter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Or using a dildo with sufficient flaring (they're not all the same).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
buttplug all the way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With anal sex perpetually in my bucket list, a buttplug sounds good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by nicola

This. Twice. In grad school I shared an apartment with a grad student in Nursing. She worked on-call ER shifts in her copious free time (/snark) and had story upon story about "Things Lost in Various Orifices, But Principally Rectums and Vaginas." Some of them made me go, "Huh?!?!?", like a lost lipstick up his butt... (I asked Diane what the backstory was on that, and she didn't know -- his story [I accidentally sat on it] was unbelievable.)

The take-home message I got was that if it's going up the poop chute it better have a base big enough that it can't easily get lost.

And if it does get lost, don't try DIY removal. Accept that you're going to become another entry in Diane's (or someone like her) list of Things Lost in Various Orifices. If it's any consolation, someone involved in disimpacting you and the object has probably already seen it.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Last year I decided to see what all the fuss was about as far as butt play is concerned, so I went shopping in an actual store. At ██████████ (no advertising here) I had a long talk with a very nice woman who helped me select both a butt plug and an anal dildo. (Mine are the maroon ones.) The important thing in both cases is the flared base so they don't get lost. These are on the small side, I'm told, "suitable for first timers."

After a year, I have to say I like them just fine!

However: Always use TOO MUCH lube! And when you're sure you've used TOO MUCH, use MORE!

Lurker
0 likes
hmm, dildo works
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Butt plugs are safer and designed to anal. Start with the little ones and work up.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think 'Buttplug vs. Dildo' would make a great car bumper sticker. Also t-shirt imprint.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The handiest thing is a dildo with a suction cup that you can stick to things.
Like the edge of your bathtub, a stool or chair. If you are DIY inclined you can think of other ways to attach it interesting places.

The first time I had a prostate climax I couldn't believe it. What a rush!
Literally half a cup of ejaculate. I thought I would die from Ecstasy!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Why not both ? :3

Oh that's right, you only have one place to put it...

I really like vibrating anal plugs. Can do whatever else I want and have that going the whole time, increases the whole pleasure experience. Also, again, as others have mentioned, you can hurt yourself with a dildo if you aren't careful ---- especially if you're tiny like I am. Best to have a partner do the dildo-work for you; or failing that, a suction cup one. I wouldn't do it free-hand.
Lurker
0 likes
butt plug as you can wear throughout the day and nobody will know only you also every time you sit down you will feel it move in your arse and this will make your cock throb and also feel it rub your g spot I know sat here wiggling my arse on the seat and feel it all the time
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have both but i recently bought a butt plug from love-sextoys.co.uk that is awesome. After using this butt plug i must say.....a big yes for Butt plug.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Dildos are great if you want deeper penetration and butt plugs are fun because you can put them in and leave them there all day!