Random Birthday?

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm not sure why, but the Lush Team have wished me happy birthday on both here and Stories Space.

You see, I don't have birthdays, and I've never told the sites when the Day of Evil is. So, thank you, but I'm a bit confused. Unless you mean my Lush birthday, when I will be two on January the 7th?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I'm not sure why, but the Lush Team have wished me happy birthday on both here and Stories Space.

You see, I don't have birthdays, and I've never told the sites when the Day of Evil is. So, thank you, but I'm a bit confused. Unless you mean my Lush birthday, when I will be two on January the 7th?

If you don't enter one, I think it defaults to Jan 1st. smile
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Liz

If you don't enter one, I think it defaults to Jan 1st. smile

It didn't last year.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Happy Birthday for whenever it is, then.

Or not, if you don't have them.

What the heck, have a hug anyway.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

It didn't last year.

Classified
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

You see, I don't have birthdays, and I've never told the sites when the Day of Evil is.

No birthday, just a day of creation!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Thank you so much for the hugs.

Quote by Frank

No birthday, just a day of creation!

Dammit, my secret is out. I'm just an effervescent tube of snot. I was trying to keep that hushed up.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Thank you so much for the hugs.

Dammit, my secret is out. I'm just an effervescent tube of snot. I was trying to keep that hushed up.

I thought it was more like this, Shylass

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ya, I noticed that before as well, something is screwed up...smile
Matriarch
0 likes
Did anyone tell the thrusting storm trooper?

If you don't enter a date, then it shouldn't default to any date, and you shouldn't receive a message.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

If you don't enter a date, then it shouldn't default to any date, and you shouldn't receive a message.

no cat?

My world is now in shambles.
Matriarch
0 likes
Better?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Better?

All is right in the world again
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I haven't yet, as I'm waiting for the 1st to be over (here, at least) before I start nagging him. Plus, I'm waiting for the Magic Tea to finish brewing (peace offering and bribery).

I just wondered if there'd been a glitch, or you guys knew something I didn't.

Happy New Year!