Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were a guy for some period of time, 1 month, what would you do?

last reply
45 replies
4.4k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
If you were a guy for some period of time, 1 month, what would you do? Details please, that's where the story is.

I don't know if this has been asked but a young lady asked the corollary on the "Ask the guys" page.

Thank you for any replies.

Paul
I am always a gentleman.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the first thing i'd do is wank it. next on the list would be to have sex with a woman. guys look so intense and sexy when they cum. plus i've wondered how it feels to be enveloped in tight warm slippery wetness.

Say. Her. Name.

Big-haired Bitch
1 like
Take pictures of me putting my dick on literally everything. I would make a twitter account specifically for this purpose. My twitter handle would be @mydickoneverything.

I would also make a lovely scrapbook to remember all the fun times I had with my dick.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Story Verifier
0 likes
WOW!

Nice answers, keep them coming, so to speak.

This actually is something I've always wondered about but never had the opportunity to ask.

Thank you
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pee standing. Up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pee standing. Up!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Mtybg
Pee standing. Up!

Don't forget to lift the seat before you start and PUT IT DOWN when you finish!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think id have about 30 afairs.....may as well have some fun being a guy.....well i kan only guess that most guys would do that ....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mtybg
Pee standing. Up!

Yes!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Besides writing my name in the snow, I would come on Lush and brag about my 9" cock and post pics of it all over! LOL
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Take pictures of me putting my dick on literally everything. I would make a twitter account specifically for this purpose. My twitter handle would be @mydickoneverything.

I would also make a lovely scrapbook to remember all the fun times I had with my dick.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would probably date a lot of women and enjoy being able to please people with my dick. I would love to jerk off and see how far I could shoot my cum. I would have a blast with my cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
get my girlfriend pregnant so she couldn't run away. MWAHAHAHA
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
l'd want a blowjob for starters!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I pretty much agree with this. I'd exploit the hell out of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie
l'd want a blowjob for starters!!!

That could be arranged.
Lurker
0 likes
Get pissed a lot, brag/lie about all the women I had shagged and do fuck all housework for a month
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbate, have sex as much as possible, fill a lady with cum... I get so turned on by having a cock....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
If you were a guy for some period of time, 1 month, what would you do? Details please, that's where the story is.

I don't know if this has been asked but a young lady asked the corollary on the "Ask the guys" page.

Thank you for any replies.

Paul

I answered the question on the "Ask The Guys" page Paul.. least I think I did.. but u will not like my answer here..
giggles..
save every penny I could from working as much as I could.. add it to what I had in the bank..
and 15 minutes before changing back.. i'd buy myself the most beautiful piece of jewellery I could afford..
giggles...
now if men could just pick shoes for their gfs.. sighs...
Lurker
0 likes
I'd write my name in the snow with my pee silly I'm not gonna lie I'd maaturbate and see how far it would shoot up hahaha
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

That could be arranged.

You''d best find a girlie then because you certainly wont be doing it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie

You''d best find a girlie then because you certainly wont be doing it!!!

What, me with a girl? Have you gone crazy?
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Firstly I would post multiple pics of my cock in my Lush Picture Gallery.

Then I'd have hot sex with DPW since thats the only way I'll ever get my hands on him

Then I'd Fly to the USA fuck Ginger senseless and get her pregnant with our love child
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Firstly I would post multiple pics of my cock in my Lush Picture Gallery.

Then I'd have hot sex with DPW since thats the only way I'll ever get my hands on him

Then I'd Fly to the USA fuck Ginger senseless and get her pregnant with our love child

Primed and ready
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

l've got a dick remember, there's no way a guy will be sucking it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie

Spoilsport!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie

So disappointed I double posted!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

best answer.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I appreciate all the responses. I love the writing your name in the snow (done that many times myself), I never brag about who I've been with though, I don't take pictures of "It" but I can see where you would want to. I love being around women and talking to them about everything. If sex crops up in conversation it's almost always them asking first.

Quote by hayley

I answered the question on the "Ask The Guys" page Paul.. least I think I did.. but u will not like my answer here..
giggles..
save every penny I could from working as much as I could.. add it to what I had in the bank..
and 15 minutes before changing back.. i'd buy myself the most beautiful piece of jewelry I could afford..
giggles...
now if men could just pick shoes for their gfs.. sighs...

I quoted this one because I do exactly that for any woman I've ever been with. I Also pick up and wash her clothes, iron them for her, do dishes, wash windows, vacuum, make beds and anything else we share as a couple. I buy jewelry for them, I make jewelry for them too. I own 2 faceting machines and I cut gemstones. I am VERY much into strong women who can stand with me against the world. A true partnership.

I'm still thinking about what I'd do if I had a pussy. I already said I am very interested in knowing exactly how it would feel. My only experience was one time when my wife was blowing me she used a slender (thankfully) vibrator on my Prostate. That was mind blowing (pun intended) but she'd never do it again. One of my stories is a fantasy about that that I wrote for someone. I pretty much live in my fantasy world when it comes to sex.

Thank you all for these responses, even the guys.

Paul
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I would suck my own cock - thats how much I love cock sucking!