strip club etiquette

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So im going to a strip club for the first time in a few weeks and im just wondering what i should act like. im more interested on like tipping and how much, where to put it and such. also how do strippers act around girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allysa_scott
So im going to a strip club for the first time in a few weeks and im just wondering what i should act like. im more interested on like tipping and how much, where to put it and such. also how do strippers act around girls.

Are they male or female strippers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't been to see The Peelers since the boob job ratio was 50/50 so I have no idea about current tipping practice. I can say acting like you're the SheWolf who just picked the lock on a hen house door, licking your lips at the prospects before you, may bring some excitement to the night.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Don't no one say I ain't generous with my knowledge again, people!

All you need is right here. Live it. Love it. Learn it.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by allysa_scott

A high percentage of female strippers seem to be bisexual and love to see other women come into the clubs. My wife and I frequent a couple if strip clubs in our area. Atlanta has a large number of strip clubs, called 'Gentleman's Clubs.' Several are high end and quite expensive and lavishly furnished. You can order fine food at several of them.

It's a lot of fun to get my wife a table dance from the dancers or get myself one. Table dances here are $10 and last for one song. The dancers on stage usually dance 3 songs. You have the opportunity to put a dollar in the garter, more if you wish. They strip off an item of clothing after each song or very quickly if they get enough tips. They are usually naked by the 3rd song. You can buy them a drink and have them sit with you and purchase table dances from them. Experienced dancers are very skilled at getting you to spend money.

For table dances they get naked and grind on you. In most clubs you are not allowed to touch them but they can touch you. Some clubs are more liberal with their rules. One club we frequent is quite liberal with the rules and much touching is allowed. The dancers will get naked and grind on your lap, rub their tits on your face and put your hand on their hips. With women patrons they usually get even friendlier, sometimes much much friendlier.

You can put tips in their garter or just hand it to them. Have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure about the US but in England the girls try hard in those clubs to impress as theg get cash from it but at the same time you can see they have to have a thick skin because a lot of guys aren't interested.

Just be polite but sincere. Most places you have to give cash if they come round with a pint glass so have plenty of coins!

I usually just like to go along for the beers, if the guys are going. Pole dancing doesn't do much for me but if a girl is very hot then I will pay for a dance.

BTW - a dance in London really means just that in most places. They have strict rules.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A high percentage of female strippers seem to be bisexual and love to see other women come into the clubs.

Not to mention that female patrons often force the men to remain calm and keep acting like gentlemen. I like when women enter strip clubs myself, for that reason.
0 likes
Just be yourself, and follow the one rule: look, but don't touch.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No Touching! [insert George Senior .gif here, I can't post images yet]

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As you can probably tell from most of the comments here, the rules vary from club to club and city to city.

In most places, when you show your tip cash, the dancer will give you a hint like pulling on her garter to give you space; or opening her G-string (I love the clubs near me!!). As for touching, just be a little tentative and polite. If it's allowed, you'll know it. If it's not, the first warning is always a gentle one (assuming that you didn't just grab ass or tit).

More than anything else, I've never been in a strip club where the dancers didn't welcome the women patrons more enthusiastically than the men. You'll be popular!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on the girl and the club itself. My wife was a stripper for about 10 years and most of the time the girls get far better treatment than the guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on the club. Once you get in there and settle down, just scan the room and look at the what other people are doing. You'll get an idea of what's allowed and not allowed in there pretty much in the first five minutes of being there. Don't worry too much. If you do something wrong, the strippers won't bite. Especially, if you mention it's your first time. Then again, maybe don't mention that, they'll be friendlier (but they'll definitely use their magical sexy powers to get more money from you!)
Lurker
0 likes
In the UK part of the fee for the dance is the tip so we don't have your worry. That being said you can add extra. And teh best thing I have learnt is treat them as a person, that way I have had longer better dancers!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DainJay
No Touching! [insert George Senior .gif here, I can't post images yet]

^That's amazing, but too bad you can't post images yet!

Since I felt compelled to post, I might as well say that I have not yet been to a strip club but would love to!
Lurker
0 likes
It's well beyond he time you planned on going. How was it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a friend one time at a strip club. We were sitting at what I like to call "ringside", the seats right up against the dance area.

A woman is dancing in front of us and I tip her. She stands directly above my buddy, but he won't tip her. After a few tries to get him interested she says, "A lady shows you her pussy and you can't tip her?". She took a dollar bill from her garter and threw it at him, saying "You need it more than I do". To this day, the words "A lady shows you her pussy" cracks me up. Never thought I'd ever hear the words "lady" and "pussy" used in the same sentence.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on where you are. They "look but don't touch" rule seems to be everywhere. Then one night in Florida at a strip club, it was perfectly ok to let your hands "wander" during a lap dance. I picked the hottest booty in the place and paid her for the service. I later engaged her for late night service. Some places won't even allow lap dancing period. And the police do walk thru's and do enforce. I was able to get a chick to go on to the room with me so we could "dance".