Damp/used panties

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK, so I've got this thing for damp panties...Not like used old anyone's panties but dampness from someone I'm attracted to. It's kind of like the physical embodiment of how she's feeling before you actually get with the person and have "access". It could be forbidden found panties or very sexily offered panties...
Anyway, enough about me!
I was wondering if many girls had either given used panties to a guy or found them with them.
If guy found with them, what was the reaction?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've slipped a guy a pair of my panties that I'd just taken off. But always someone I've been involved with...never just a stranger.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again, just another day at the office if you're committed to keeping things fun and fresh and exciting in your relationship. I've done it but only with someone I was involved with. I can't imagine handing over a pair of my wet panties to some dude in a bar just because he's been giving me the googley eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May be some times in heat of the situation
Lurker
0 likes
Once, at The Groucho Club in London, (we were FUCKED on E and coke) we were being served by this gorgeous French young guy... My pretty girlfriend Sarah was flirting her ASS off with him... I bet her she wouldn't, but she did. She went to the bathroom, took off her panties and wrote her 'phone number on them in Eyeliner, handing them to the waiter as we tipped HEAVILY and left... (Not classy I know, but the expression on the guy's face...)

Punchline?

(He never called her!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha yes, i have given a guy my panties before, he took them home and probably came in them!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Classified
0 likes
A game I have enjoyed.

Quote by BelleduJour
Again, just another day at the office if you're committed to keeping things fun and fresh and exciting in your relationship. I've done it but only with someone I was involved with. I can't imagine handing over a pair of my wet panties to some dude in a bar just because he's been giving me the googley eyes

The eyes and wood!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I find that mixed with ammonia and vinegar they make great window pane cleaners.0ETQbJMC8WQPuQFK
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by 0Curious
OK, so I've got this thing for damp panties...Not like used old anyone's panties but dampness from someone I'm attracted to. It's kind of like the physical embodiment of how she's feeling before you actually get with the person and have "access". It could be forbidden found panties or very sexily offered panties...
Anyway, enough about me!
I was wondering if many girls had either given used panties to a guy or found them with them.
If guy found with them, what was the reaction?

I am right on the same page with you mate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm actually writing a story about an incident like this except it was the worst thing that could have ever happened to me at the time. I was a waitress at a restaurant and actually just finished masturbating and stuffed my damp panties into my apron. When I went to take care one of my guests I accidentally spilled his water and instead of pulling out the wash cloth I had in my left pocket, I pulled my panties out on the table. So embarrassing.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The younger sister of my ex-girlfriend worked in a store I was shopping in and I caught her holding the cup of my bra up to her face in a changing room. I realized she had a crush on me, so when I took the dress off I had tried on, I removed my panties and left them on the hook for her. She blushed and knew why I had done it.
Lurker
0 likes
A few times i lost my panties while sex
and later i came to know that my fuckers kept them as momento