Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

masturbation leads to impotence in men??

last reply
86 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My brother masturbates all the time.. masturbation leads to impotence in men??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope!

But - research in Australia has lead to the consideration that any form of sex for men, masturbation included, leads toa much lower risk of Prostate Cancer.

The Survey was, I believe, carried out over a fairly large sample of men and about 25 years...
Lurker
0 likes
no babe. if a couple wants to conceive then yes, the guy should allow some "build up" of swimmers. Just to be sure, but even still, masturbation wont cause a misfire.

And, if that were the case, we wouldn't have over 7 billion people on this rock. All dudes jerk it, it's just what we do.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
The only exception to that though, is if he's too rough with it, he could do some damage which may affect sexual function. Very unlikely, but it can happen.

Give him a bottle of lube and tell him to go easy. He'll be fine.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way, and as we get older especially lack of use leads to an inability to achieve erections and ejaculation at all, so stay healthy as they say use it or lose it god forbid the latter.
Nothing worse than loss take it from me. Thankfully practice can help return with the aid of a good woman "or man I would gess".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every time I was asked to do a survey, I was too busy jerking off :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wetseemz
My brother masturbates all the time.. masturbation leads to impotence in men??

I want to know how you know this? Is your knowledge firsthand?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it did, I believe that our race would be over since by adulthood all men would be impotent.

Ahem.. ahem

how would you know about the high frequency of your sibling?

Anywayyy... you could assure him (if you wish) that he's ok. He will not be impotent at least based by the replies in this thread. I do not know about the cross-eyed issue, and if it does... it was worth it.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
does it????? I never heard this before... I thought they lost their sight?

what does it do for women? and does it constitute a hazardous pastime for my medical insurance? ..

omg I hope not.. premium will sky rocket

giggles.. does Lush have indemnity insurance for male blindness ????????
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Did you get that from a Jehovah's Witness?
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have more than 2 kids and a vascectomy thst says NO, it doesn't
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

LOL! WOW...I just looked at this "slightly" cross eyed and the image in the middle registered in my brain as a 3-D image!...I wonder what would have happened if I had been masturbating at the same time? lol!

Seriously...I carefully controlled the converging images and the resultant image (in the middle) was a 3-D. image.
Lurker
0 likes
Huh??Lol never heard that one!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
Did you get that from a Jehovah's Witness?
Yeah Really!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I thought masturbation lead to wanting to make a sandwich
Lurker
0 likes
The same goes for me too. The idea that masturbation makes you impotent is just a load of bollocks put out by puritanical killjoys. Personally I think that it might make you more fertile by ensuring a supply of newly produced sperm at all times. So masturbation is good for you and your fertility.

Quote by curious3045
I have more than 2 kids and a vascectomy thst says NO, it doesn't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea right, bullshit
Lurker
0 likes
Thought that type of 'Dark Ages' rubbish had been consigned to the taboo myth dump long ago. If anything masturbation, as often as a male wants to do it, is good for the person ensuring constant use of the prostate gland and producing healthy sperm in copious quantities. It's a matter of 'use it or lose it'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy Sophie has it sussed.ive done it on a regular basis,even when in a relationship,stops mf from shooting quick and,keeps the prostrate active as Sophie said.incidentially,a friend of mine is going to have his prostrate remove in a weeks time,he is only 50,never had a fuck,though,dont know how often he pulls it off.must ask 1day.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie
Thought that type of 'Dark Ages' rubbish had been consigned to the taboo myth dump long ago. If anything masturbation, as often as a male wants to do it, is good for the person ensuring constant use of the prostate gland and producing healthy sperm in copious quantities. It's a matter of 'use it or lose it'.

Right .. I am all up for a healthy lifestyle .. is once every 2 weeks enough? too much maybe .. too little?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it does, then it's gotta be some phenomenal amount as far as I can see.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
The Linebacker
0 likes
Did you mean to write 'importance'?

I have an 'important' thought in my pants right now!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it leads to impotence, but in some non-Western medical paradigms, there is the concept of vital energy which, especially in the traditional Chinese medicine, manifests itself as sexual energy. So the more a man ejaculates, the more vital energy (chi) he loses. Supposedly up to 40% each time he cums. I don't know how long it takes to rejuvenate that energy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it leads to impotence. The problem is that it takes about 60 years! I've been trying to wear mine out but to no avail.
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose if men masturbate a lot there are less spermies to make babies with, so it might make them less fertile, but every man I have ever been with seems to masturbate and they were all far from impotent -- quite the reverse
Lurker
0 likes
whoever said this is a wanker..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, if it's true, i'm well and truely fucked then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rushman1uk
Well, if it's true, i'm well and truely fucked then

I thought we were talking about masturbation, lol.
Clumeleon
0 likes
No, but it will make him go blind, and grow hair on his palms.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Hmmm. Impotent? Really? And all these years I thought it would make you blind, or retarded. Well my momma said she thought I was going to be impotent.