What is your favorite sex position ?

last reply
85 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is your favorite position and why ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
If I remember correctly, my favorite position would be any one with my part "C" inserted in part "P" .... other than that, I'm not really choosey.

What about part C in part A or M
Lurker
0 likes
For me it's a toss up between missionary and cowgirl. Not that I don't enjoy others as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
For me it's a toss up between missionary and cowgirl. Not that I don't enjoy others as well.
i love missionary smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say doggy for the deeper pleasure and being able to still stroke and tease where you want to. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hornywriter
i love missionary smile

Cowgirl is great too, it lets her get it just the way SHE likes it AND gives your hands access to ALL of her hot lovely bod!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to ride my man; I hear that's called "cowgirl". It gives me more control, plus he has access to suck my nipples and hold me much closer. And I can watch his facial expressions.
Lurker
0 likes
On all fours and being fucked hard from behind while I hold a vib against my clit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yft136
I love to ride my man; I hear that's called "cowgirl". It gives me more control, plus he has access to suck my nipples and hold me much closer. And I can watch his facial expressions.

Yep, it sure is!! And, as you said nipple sucking is also possible in addition to caressing her EVERYWHERE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hornywriter

Well if it was with you I'd let you choose,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well if it was with you I'd let you choose,

dpw That's one of the reasons you and I would make great friends! We could go out n the town together and NEVER have to worry about the other guy trying to "beat our time"! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69 I like to eat while being eaten
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JimB01
69 I like to eat while being eaten

As do nearly all of us, I'm pretty sure the question however involved favorite position for screwing.
Lurker
0 likes
For me I like Doggy an i feel i can take control in that position but also like Cowgirl because she can take control of how she wants it an i get to roam my hand all over her sexy body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the partner. 69 with a female, but cowgirl or reverse with a guy. Gives me some control.
Site administrator
0 likes
Cant remember .. sorry.
Lurker
0 likes
I really like the missionary position because I like to see the look on her face when she reaches orgasm, and in this position it's not uncommon for us to reach that point together. I also like seeing her ride me because it give me a good view of her, and it feels good to see her in the dominate position sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it when I have the legs over my shoulder so I can lick and suck the feet which makes me harder hugfe turn on second fav cowgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Girl on top I can play & sucked her tits. Doggie is good for hard driving and seeing the penatration.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jck901
Girl on top I can play & sucked her tits. Doggie is good for hard driving and seeing the penatration.

This or the chandelier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I love doggie style so I can easily pull her hair, spank butt cheeks or tease her backdoor.
It's All Good! :-)
Site administrator
0 likes
Any .. Cant be fussy have to take what is on offer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girl on the top i can suck her tits and also Doggie i can screw her hard, spank her ass cheeks...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any position where she and I are both naked and something is rubbing me the right way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggie.... definitely doggie
Lurker
0 likes
Her legs over my shoulders. My hands on her ass. Fucking her senseless.
Lurker
0 likes
I like cowgirl, honestly. I love watching her work!
The Linebacker
0 likes
It involves a parachute, water skis, ankle straps, a trampoline, and a hoist.