Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

masturbating and letting him/her watch? (but no sex)

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think before or after sex it's quite common, but what about just masturbating?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this a few times with people I wasn't actually involved with... a sort of exhibitionist thing. I have also done it with partners just to create sexual tension. Nothing like going out the door with a guy who already has an enormous hard on!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Have done it a few times.... drove him absolutely wild. Told him to sit on the couch across from a recliner. I did a little strip tease, then reclined back on the recliner and started playing. Had toys tucked in the chair's pockets, along with some lube, and really went to town. Anytime he got up to come to me I'd tell him no, it was just for his pleasurable viewing. He of course whipped it out and started stroking it... which only made the scene hotter for me. I think I taught him a lot about what I enjoyed that night.. because foreplay and sex with him was ever better after that day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We do this often and both find it a huge turn on.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have. But it always leads to sex. I'm not gonna tease someone that way and not have sex with them. Plus, I'd be pretty aroused myself afterwards, so sex would be a necessity.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've watched my ex jerk off, but that's only because he was getting frustrated with me. When I tried to help, I guess I did it too slowly. When he took over it was super fast. I thought everything was going to fall off. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, if we're talking about Skype, yes, that's about all we can do is sit and watch each other masturbate until we both cum.

As for when I'm with my man, of course! Just another delicious activity to help keeps things interesting. I will agree with slipperywhenwet2012 that it usually leads to sex at some point, even if we've both cum watching each other the first time - it only takes him a few minutes to recharge and get what's coming to him ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exciting at times
Lurker
0 likes
My husband loves to watch, although usually he'll get involved somehow (sucking my nipples, etc.) When he's licking my clit, after I've come 2 or 3 times, I can't resist masturbating myself-he's always like, 'rub youreslf baby, that's so sexy, make yourself come!' Then after I give myself an orgasm he'll lick me to about 2 or 3 more smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've done it during sex, after sex, and as a precursor to sex. i can't say as i've ever done it entirely in the place of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely,,,but it depends on the situation,,and the mood,,if I`m feeling mean,,,I make them watch with no touching
Lurker
0 likes
I love to do this, isn't it the ultimate tease, especially if you don't allow him to touch himself whilst he is watching you.
I also find it just as erotic to watch him stroke for me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually more turned on watching her, but have also done it when asked and find it very erotic..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problems letting my friends watch me and enjoy it when others do the same.
As a teen a few of us would circle and have contests to see who could be first or with somebody doing it for you - the last.
It amuses me me when people will not admit to friends that they do masturbate. I know no body who doesn't.