erotica

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, ever had a guy send u personalized erotic scenarios? If so do u enjoy and what type rough or more romantic?

***edit*** the question is about having a scenario sent by someone u know not by a stranger!
Head Nurse
0 likes
It's happened fairly regularly. I highly dislike it, and will delete them without reading.

I find it similar to recieving cock pictures. Don't send them out unsolicited!

Don't send them to strangers. I find recieving stories, particularly the personalized ones, very creepy when I don't know or talk to the author. Very stalker esque.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
It's happened fairly regularly. I highly dislike it, and will delete them without reading.

Don't send them to strangers. I find receiving stories, particularly the personalized ones, very creepy when I don't know or talk to the author. Very stalker esque.

I couldn't agree more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is aimed at girls, but I can't envision that being anything other than creepy if it came from a stranger.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When sent by a stranger... tend to delete it before ever reading it.
If sent by a friend on lushie, I'm usually very eager to read it.
Some of my friends on here are much better writers than others, and there are some of them who can write a story that gets me so worked up I'm touching myself within minutes of beginning the read! While others.. yah.. not so much.
I definitely appreciate the thought and effort from those lushie friends who take the time to send me erotica. Makes me smile and I enjoy the "hold-over" until I can chat and have a good time with them again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've received both snippets of erotic/sexual scenarios as well as full-on first-person erotica since being here.

There is some guy on here that keeps emailing me what I can only assume is one of his erotic stories that goes on for PAGES! He's done it like 3-4 times I think. I have no idea who he is, haven't seen him around the forums or chatrooms etc., we are NOT friends, we've never chatted, and he doesn't even give an intro with these emails which makes me think he's sending it out to a bunch of Lushies hoping for someone to bite. I don't understand it but it is very odd especially because I just delete his email but he continues to send them.

Having said that, I did meet and friend a really nice guy on here (he deleted his profile a while ago) with whom I had many nice chats. He was a writer in real life who wanted to expand on his erotica and, after having spent time swapping info about our likes and dislikes, he ASKED me if he could write an erotic scene about us. I couldn't think of a reason why not and so it began, this email exchange of story telling that we each weaved together. We had taken the time to get to know one another and if there ever was a question about a scene that he wanted to play out, he would message me separately and ask if it was something that was okay with me BEFORE he put pen to paper. It really was a lot of fun and I enjoyed that experience very much with him BECAUSE it was very personal and respectful.

Bottom line, I think cold-calling erotic stories and/or scenarios with strangers is indeed creepy as already mentioned BUT I think there is something quite exciting not to mention arousing when it comes from someone you know, and even better if you're invited to weave the story together.
Lurker
0 likes
Only friends can mail me so I have never had this but I will tell you if someone did I would be offended and think they are demented. If someone said they had a snippet they wanted me to read and they were a friend, then I would but anyone else would be a red flag in my eyes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nice to hear ladies! Agreed that it is a particular circumstance where it is necessary but is quite sexy and erotic when done properly for both parties!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Calijay07
Nice to hear ladies! Agreed that it is a particular circumstance where it is necessary but is quite sexy and erotic when done properly for both parties!

Just remember when sending stories or pictures that even if you are on each others friends list, you should make sure that they will be receptive to your offerings.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wouldn't even think about it unless I knew for sure the other person was OK with it. Thank u though and dually note!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, well I think what needs to be said has been said here.

Having said that I haven't really received any erotic scenarios like the ones described... Any volunteers?
Lurker
0 likes
I have written private erotic stories for the one I have been with, but never in general (as in pick some random gal and write her a story). These can be single sendings, or broken down over the day or time. I think it is a great way for couples to share their desires for each other.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Of course. There are full-blown personalized stories and hardcore scenarios that have been written and privately exchanged that will never see the light of day on Lush. You can get a lot more intense when you know things are staying private. I absolutely love the ones that have been written for me (obviously by someone I know - not a random stranger). And I've written some hot ones in return.

There are other stories that friends have written that are publicly posted where I've inspired a character and vice versa, but they're in fun and they don't have the same personalized level of intimacy.

As for the stye - I do prefer rough, but intense. The person that's writing it should know all the right buttons to push anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Calijay07
Ladies, ever had a guy send u personalized erotic scenarios? If so do u enjoy and what type rough or more romantic?

***edit*** the question is about having a scenario sent by someone u know not by a stranger!

When I get them I wonder why they were sent. Do they want help with editing? Critique on plot?
0 likes
if he was my lover I would adore it!

a stranger nope

that is creepy as the others have said!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Sometimes members who are interested in cybering with me will put together a scenario and send it off to me to read. If it is sexy enough and arouses me I will then give them a whirl with a cyber session with me.

I have had many friends write me stories for my eyes only and I find it to be rather hot and sexy. I do return the favor sometimes, but would rather publish my stories and or poems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I find it similar to recieving cock pictures. Don't send them out unsolicited!

Don't send them to strangers. I find recieving stories, particularly the personalized ones, very creepy when I don't know or talk to the author. Very stalker esque.

I get these often and while I do find it creepy in some way it is also flattering too. I don't think I have ever responded to the person who sent it as I do not want to encourage more.

I do however love it when I get them from friends, especially when they are very naughty scenarios. They will usually inspire a few hot fantasies for me!!
Lurker
0 likes
Not a lady (clearly) but I DO have a comment for all of you with regard to this. FIRST I DO NOT send those kind without ASKING IN ADVANCE if they are alright with it. And, DO NOT send any such items IF they say no. HOWEVER, if you've said YES. And later change your mind, rather than being a total butt head yourself. Try telling the guy NO MORE Simple easy and IF THAT doesn't work... SURE DELETE THE JERK!.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with it, and have received a few that were quite good and erotic, doesn't bother me at all.
Keep them coming!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)