Flirty Boss?

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I have a flirty boss... I'm a guy. She is married and so am I. She plays with her hair, drags out our conversations, and does this thing with her eyes that drives me crazy! Also... She is a super church go'er so I don't know how to take it. I really like it, I guess because it's wrong? Gals, how can I tell if she is trying to come-on to me or not, and what should I do? Any ideas what I can say?
What you talking about Willis?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
She's probably doing it to see if she's still 'got it'. Unless she makes a direct play for you, then don't read anymore into it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She's your boss, until she actually lays a hand on you you shouldn't react. She could be sounding you out for good (meaning you have an adventure coming up) or for bad (meaning if you react your fired).

Patience is the best answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some women (and men) are naturally flirty and don't realize what they are doing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wait it out. Continue the path you're going and enjoy the flirtation. Only act on it if she makes the first obvious move. I say obvious because you don't want to misinterpret and end up in a very bad situation. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait a minute...didn't you just post another thread about lining up hottie's for the weekend and how much you enjoyed waking up to a new one every Sunday???

How does that work with you being married? Open relationship or do you just enjoy having your cake and eating it too? Just curious. I'm glad I went with the condom comment now.

And to answer your original post, I'm in agreement with Icarus32, sometimes flirting is just flirting. Unless she makes a direct pass that leaves no doubt, let it go.