What kind of little are you? (quiz)

last reply
143 replies
22.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Here is a quiz...it was rather fun....well I quite enjoyed it.....happy quizzing

The little Quiz

it gave me amazing results....quite accurate I might add.

What kind of Little are you?
Your Result: Princess
You are Daddy's little Princess!!!!! Your daddy adores you and spoils you rotten, because you melt him everytime you walk (or crawl) smile into the room!
Result Breakdown:
84% Princess
50% Pumpkin
34% Angel
16% Brat
16% Schoolgirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angel 66%
Brat 35%
Princess 50%

Hmm, less brat than I thought.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Your Result: Angel

86%
You are Daddy's little Angel!!!!! You do absolutely everything to please your Daddy and make him happy and his great love for you reflects your dedication!

43%Princess

14%Brat

14%Pumpkin

14%Schoolgirl
Lurker
0 likes

66%
You are Daddy's little Angel!!!!! You do absolutely everything to please your Daddy and make him happy and his great love for you reflects your dedication!

50%Schoolgirl

34%Brat

34%Princess

16%Pumpkin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looking for a Dom....just send me a message ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are Daddy's little Princess!!!!! Your daddy adores you and spoils you rotten, because you melt him everytime you walk (or crawl) smile into the room!
Result Breakdown:
50% Princess
50% Angel
50% Brat
34% Schoolgirl
16% Pumpkin
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Your Result: Angel 66%
50% Pumpkin
50% Schoolgirl
34% Princess
0% Brat
Lurker
0 likes
86% pumpkin
You are daddies little pumpkin.
You are the one who can always make your daddy smile and laugh alot with your cute comments and slop sided grin.
72% angel
14% princess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angel 54%
Pumpkin 34%
Schoolgirl 34%
Brat 0%

Not sure why it doesn't add to 100%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your Result: Pumpkin
66%
You are Daddy's little Pumpkin!!!!! You are the one who can always make your Daddy smile and laugh a lot with your cute comments and your slop-sided grin!
50% Brat
50% Schoolgirl
34% Angel
0% Princess (dammit! Will I ever get to be a princess!)
Lurker
0 likes
86% angel

Princess 72%

Schoolgirl 14%

You are Daddy's little Angel.

You do absolutely do everything to please your Daddy and make him happy and his great love for you reflects his dedication.

*cries. I want to be a Princess too.*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
86% angel

Princess 72%

Schoolgirl 14%

You are Daddy's little Angel.

You do absolutely do everything to please your Daddy and make him happy and his great love for you reflects his dedication.

*cries. I want to be a Princess too.*

You can be my princess :P
Lurker
0 likes
Aww. Thank you hon..xoxo
Lurker
0 likes

86%

43%Princess

14%Brat

14%Pumpkin

14% Schoolgirl

Though never considered myself a little.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Princess

66%

50%
Pumpkin

34%
Brat

34%
Angel

16%
Schoolgirl
Lurker
0 likes

Your Result: Pumpkin 84%
You are Daddy's little Pumpkin!!!!! You are the one who can always make your Daddy smile and laugh a lot with your cute comments and your slop-sided grin!

Princess 50%

Angel 34%

Schoolgirl 34%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe
Ya see this Jeremiah?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Soleillalune
hehe
Ya see this Jeremiah?

I knew that before you took the test!
Lurker
0 likes
What kind of Little are you? Your Result: Princess 66%

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your Result: Brat

78%
You are Daddy's little Brat!!!!! You are such a naughty little girl! Your Daddy probably has to spank you every night until your bum is red and super sore!

34%Princess

23%Schoolgirl

0%Pumpkin

0%Angel

Did not think I was that much of a Brat lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

66%

66%Pumpkin

50%Princess

16%Schoolgirl

0%Brat

Of course I am an angel hehe
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with JohnC. Little and Babygirl are specific types of subs that not all subscribe to. My pair definitely don't fall into either category, I may call them 'girls' but they're both vibrant, mature and very self confident women.

With that in mind, just for amusements sake, I sent the link and had both of them take the test on their lunch breaks and send me the results.

Becky:
Your Result: Schoolgirl 84%
You are Daddy's little Schoolgirl!!!!! You're such a smarty pants but your Daddy can't help but drool over how brilliant you look in your little uniform.

Angel 50%
Pumpkin 34%
Princess 16%
Brat 16%

Tani:
Your Result: Princess 86%

Schoolgirl 43%
Angel 29%
Pumpkin 14%
Brat 0%

Both my girls are highly intelligent, probably why the Schoolgirl is up there for both. :)
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for sharing the link Sir , it was very informative and I know I am a babygirl and not a little... a very proud and happy babygirl heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

50%

50%Angel

50%Pumpkin

34%Schoolgirl

16%Brat
Lurker
0 likes

86%

57%
Pumpkin

29%
Schoolgirl

0%
Princess

0%
Brat
Lurker
0 likes

84%
You are Daddy's little Brat!!!!! You are such a naughty little girl! Your Daddy probably has to spank you every night until your bum is red and super sore!

66% - School girl
16% - Pumpkin
16% - Princess
16% - Angel

Didn't think I was that much of a brat, but oooh spanks ^.^
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KittenCupcake

84%

66% - School girl
16% - Pumpkin
16% - Princess
16% - Angel

Didn't think I was that much of a brat, but oooh spanks ^.^

You're not a brat, Kitten, just a tease and definitely in need of spanks =^.^= maybe not until your arse is red and super sore, but pink and stinging. Much better and then I get to kiss it better smile
Lurker
0 likes
Your Result: Pumpkin

66%

50%Angel

34%Princess

34%Schoolgirl

0%Brat

.....Very interesting
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
66% angel

19% princess

8% schoolgirl

7% pumpkin

0% brat