Boob problems

last reply
37 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have just read on Twitter (#boobproblemsnight) that boobs may hurt when girls run or if they get asleep on their chest. I suppose that is an exaggeration, isn't it? I suppose that we men tend to regard boobs as a blessing, but... which are the most common ""problems"" (mind the quotes) that having boobs cause?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sirrobertstories
which are the most common ""problems"" (mind the quotes) that having boobs cause?

strangers feeling the need to randomly grope them.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Hey! That's not fair, I'm no stranger!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Well Milady, if they feel the need to do so but keep that need to themselves... I suppose that's not so bad, isn't it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine are so large, they tend to get in the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't speak for all women and I think some of it has to do with the size of one's breasts as well.

For me, it is problematic to do any kind of exercise particularly running. They just get in the way of everything and makes things challenging at the best of times. A good sports bra definitely helps but it's not the Holy Grail. Sleeping on my stomach is also not comfortable and can actually hurt. Going for a massage and having to lie on my stomach always proves to be an issue. Hell, trying to buy a bra that not only fits well but is also pretty that doesn't cost the equivalent of a mortgage payment would be nice. Finding lingerie that fits well, despite most many assumptions, is often a real problem. I've always been jealous of women who can go into a Marshalls and pull off a bra from the rack or order something online without having to try it on for size.

As many pros as there are for having large breasts, there are many more cons I think. It's not all sunshines and rainbows unfortunately but I have what I have and I make the best of it.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Problems with my boobies:

Need expensive scaffolding bras;
Can't find clothes that fit or look nice/flattering;
Strangers grab or "brush past" me; talk to them, not my face; stare at them; make rude/sexual remarks about them;
Backache;
Neckache;
Shoulderache;
Pain/swelling during menstrual cycle/stress;
Excruciating nipple pain when cold;
Needing checks due to family breast cancer;
Pain/discomfort when running/jumping/lying on tummy;
Too big to be perky, so I'm very self-conscious;
They get in the way when I try to get past people/small spaces/play piano.

I don't get any sexual pleasure from them, and I have no children, so I don't really see the benefits of having them, generally.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Head Nurse
0 likes
Really good sports bras that actually work aren't very comfortable and are rather expensive. (Shock absorber makes a really good no bounce bra, but they cost about $70 each) plus it's an area that sweats a lot so they need frequent washing. Bras are damaged by washing machines and dryers. I like to run, good sports bras are a requirement, because bouncing boobies are very painful and awkward.

I can't sleep on my stomach. It's very painful, and the increased pressure on my lungs makes breathing hurt too.

Plus add most of the things on Daisy's list.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, yeah there are some problems. Mostly back pain for me, and also in crowded places I always end up getting an elbow hitting me in the chest (it doesn't help that I'm not all that tall), and like a lot of women said, laying on my stomach sometimes hurts, too. Finding clothes that don't pull oddly around my breasts is also difficult. I still love my boobs though!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would a man really grab the boob of a stranger? On real life? That must be an uncommon incident, isn't it? I mean, I suppose not all women have been attacked in such a way once in their lives.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Would a man really grab the boob of a stranger? On real life? That must be an uncommon incident, isn't it? I mean, I suppose not all women have been attacked in such a way once in their lives.

Many of them do. And they grab their ass. And... Other places. Some of it can happen often by different people. Some people think they can lay hands on a person's body uninvited for any reason, because they like it or ridicule it or are fascinated by it. Bastards.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's insane. i never once touched another woman's treasures unless given permission or during making out.

some of these guys need to be neutered.
Love Bug
0 likes
Yes random "feels" from strangers happens much more frequently than one would imagine is acceptable. Most don't even bother to camouflage the poor attempt at getting a feel. I have to agree with all previous posts. I have large breasts and they are amazing as long as you never want to exercise, have deep pockets for expensive bras, have a great masseuse to relieve the pain (or wait we can't lay on the table ) and you enjoy the feeling of sweat dripping between your cleavage. But yes if you get past all the cons, I am sure you will find them phenomenal. Oh yes and one week a month even the shower hurts them.
Head Nurse
0 likes

Not uncommon at all. Happens more often than you think. I don't know any woman who hasn't been groped without permission.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I hope you give them a damn good slap!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was "Blessed" at a young age.

Being with D+Cups before high school led to many groping and self conscience about my figure.
It didn't help being short too! I used to HATE my big BOOBS!

Sports were always a problem and running was almost impossible, even in a gym on a treadmill!
Sports bras are still a joke for me! They never were any good before and like others have said, the underboob sweat is always a problem.

As a young adult, my boobs were very large with huge aureola. But they nipples were inverted. It made me feel like a FREAK!
I was always hesitant to be naked with a new lover the first time in case they freaked out about them. A few did and it was uncomfortable being with them.

After getting married and having kids, I found myself even more troubled over the size of my boobs! They became freakishly HUGE but my nipples popped out and were insanely sensitive! The slightest brush would send me over the edge and I dreaded breast feeding because I thought I was bad for having climaxes while nursing!

Finding practical bras are frustrating although I prefer to wear sexy and somewhat revealing styles. The support is often a compromise. But I still wear the sexy ones and have to buy new ones often. Balance was often a problem as well! Center of Gravity would get thrown off frequently so some times, just everyday tasks and activities could become a problem. Forget having a good clean golf swing!

Clothing is a problem finding blouses and dresses that fit right. Most are too big and have to be altered and taken in below the bust. Many styles I find are more like exotic party wear and make me look like a stripper. So regular dresses have to be found at larger women clothiers and altered extensively or custom made.

Sleeping is somewhat of a compromise. I sleep in the nude and often roll over on my sides and that can be a problem. They get pinched or caught under an arm or pull. Sleeping on my belly often requires a pillow under my belly to prevent my back from overextending.

Nowdays, I enjoy having them. Being that they are so large and firm, I am often accused of having them "Done" since they are so high and my nipples are often erect from wearing demi cup or shelf bras to expose them. I've often thought about having my nipples pierced since I enjoy having my nipples "UP" But I can't handle the thought of enduring the pain of the piercing process on both. I love the jewelry they have for nipple piercing but just use clamp on and specialty type rings that are custom made.

So yes. Big Boobs are not always the greatest for us gals that have to deal with them every day!
They may be great for you guys to look at and play with but they are a lot of work for us!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, I have read this thread with fascination.

I DON'T have large boobs, I am one of those girls mentioned who can grab a bra off the shelf and not try it on. I know from my mother, who is much larger than me, of some of the problems related to large boobs but I never realised there were so many more.

No one talks about the rewards. I look at some of the profile pics of the people in this thread and think, wow they are spectacular... real model figures with gorgeous enormous boobs. No one seems to think like that. Are we all deluded by the fantasies about big tits?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Very few things are worse then being woke up by your boyfriend (unknowingly) pinching a nipple under his elbow as he moves in bed beside you. I'm a side sleeper and it's happened more than once. Particularly when we were camping.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
HA HA HA! Check this out!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I don't know if "all" women have... but I certainly have. It's rude, embarrassing, and has left me feeling violated more than once.
Don't get me wrong.. I love a good grope... but a complete stranger coming up and grabbing my tits and groping me is not only creepy and gross.. but can also be very scary (especially with all the dangerous people out there)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Very few things are worse then being woke up by your boyfriend (unknowingly) pinching a nipple under his elbow as he moves in bed beside you. I'm a side sleeper and it's happened more than once. Particularly when we were camping.

Oh geeze I know that's the truth! I sleep on my side too, and have actually trained myself to sleep with my back to the other person for just that reason. I am VERY well endowed in the chest (DDD's here... borderline E-cup!), and while I LOVE to snuggle, having my nipple pinched by an arm or body is excruciating!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not like I have the biggest boobs out there, but they're big enough. At least I think so. And running actually hurts a lot. What I usually do is put on a well fitted bra with extra support and thick shoulder straps and then a sports bra on top of it, it helps a little bit at least.

As for the groping, I've never had a stranger grabbing my boobs, but a lot of guys have grabbed and actually slapped my ass in public. And that's very uncomfortable, it's not very cool and certainly not a turn on unless you want that person to do it. It's just so fucking rude and I'm most likely to turn around and punch the guy.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Very superficial I know, but most of my booby friends (including myself) find that boobs are a nightmare for clothes. At an extreme one of my friend's is a UK size 8 clothes size, has to but get a size 16 bikini top! And most of us find buying tops a struggle. Having been wearing a plus D cup since I was 14, I am used to ugly dents and red marks on my shoulders, and often choosing not to wear a halter neck because I will have crippling neck and bad back ache the next day as a consequence. And sleeping on my front is never an option! However I am in proportion, it's my natural shape and I'm comfortable with that. And am happy to repel unauthorised gropers!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Problems with my boobies:

Need expensive scaffolding bras;
Can't find clothes that fit or look nice/flattering;
Strangers grab or "brush past" me; talk to them, not my face; stare at them; make rude/sexual remarks about them;
Backache;
Pain/discomfort when running/jumping/lying on tummy;
Too big to be perky, so I'm very self-conscious;
They get in the way when I try to get past people/small spaces

I agree! If I could, I'd consider cutting them off! I especially hate the bra and clothes issue. Damn you boobs!!!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Musigal

I agree! If I could, I'd consider cutting them off! I especially hate the bra and clothes issue. Damn you boobs!!!!

I thought about a reduction. However, whilst I am overly curvy, I am also in proportion with myself (there's just too much of me). I decided that to do anything like that, it would make my bad balance worse and take away the only thing that makes me feel vaguely feminine, with something vaguely sexually attractive.

After watching my mother fight breast cancer and go through a mastectomy, I am grateful that I haven't. So I'll joke about it and face sometimes very painful facts, but I'll keep them as long as I am able.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, they do. This would be one of those "problems" (note my quotations) that happens to almost every girl at least once in their lives.

Another issue I've ran into on almost a daily basis because I have boobs, I must not have a brain.
I've had drag 'em out fights with mechanics when they think they can snow the dumb broad and charge me extra for replacing my headlights or windshield wipers.
When I'm 80yrs old, then they can do it. Until then, I'm quite capable of avoiding the extra $100 by doing it myself.

I'm one of those girls that can gauge my weight gain and loss through my boobs. So that lovely bra I got back in the summer, that fit perfectly and was totally comfortable and cost only $85 isn't any good to me anymore since I've lost 10lbs.

And since I'm quite tall, I get a lot of short guys trying to hug me.

But what really irritates me the most? My boobs fuck with my golf swing.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

But what really irritates me the most? My boobs fuck with my golf swing.

Is that like a tit-wank, but with the golf club between them instead of a willy? A lot of people would pay good money to see that, you know.

Lurker
0 likes
Seems to be there are many factors, not only size but the self supporting factor. I am on the large side and can go bra-less depending what the activities of the day are going to be.

If I am going shopping, I need no additional support. But if I am going to participate in a heavy activity I sure need the best Sports Bra available. If I am going on the beach for a run you know I need support.

Yes I have been groped by men that was not welcomed and just in principle a good kick in the balls crossed by mind, but I never went that far.

I have one other problem, my sister in law has perfect boobs larger than most but not too large. Self Supporting and when without a bra they move just enough to attract attraction.

Why could we all have not gotten those kind.

But I know lots of us are happy with what we have and so are our guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Is that like a tit-wank, but with the golf club between them instead of a willy? A lot of people would pay good money to see that, you know.

Hmmm... What do you think I should charge?