Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in reference to what? sex, life ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always said if I were a woman I'd have a mattress tied to my back!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
After the carpal tunnel kicked off, I'd be straight down to the docks to wait for the fleet to come in.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd play with my boobs for a day ... and then find a lesbian bar...
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Publicly I'd strut my stuff & make men weak at the knees.
Privately I'd explore my new body - there's years of catching up to do!
Site administrator
0 likes
Sex? .. yes please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wondered what a woman feels while we are having sex. I love to see the pleasure on their faces as they experience their orgasm. That being said, I would let a man or men have their way with my body so I could experience that same pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Not to get to deep or anything, but as a guy, we have no idea what being a girl is like. We can only look at what we perceive a girls life to be like. We like to think we would have sex with anyone/everyone all the time if we were girls, but we are thinking with a male brain.

If I was a girl for a day, I would stay naked all day and make love to my wife.
Lurker
0 likes
If I was a girl for a day. I would go out and get fucked by as many guys and girls as I possible can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to be a lesbian! No way I could even begin to make my brain think of a dude with his fucking dick out! I'd probably slice it off.

Then, probably touch my boobs.
What you talking about Willis?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd become a Lesbian
Evolving Writer
0 likes
I would deinitely get naked and enjoy myself, then invite some friends over and enjoy them. When I finally did get dressed it would have to be ultra sexy attire and I would go commando as much as possible (like I do now).
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I have always said that if I want to be reincarnated as a lesbian. That way I can still eat pussy but I also get to play golf from the ladies tee box.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would hold a series of parties. The first would be me and all of my male friends. I would ensure that they were of mixed ages from young but legal to old and wrinkly. They would then be invited to gang bang me for as long as they were willing and able.

The next would be with all of my female friends so that we could have lesbian sex.

Finally a mixed party of all of my friends so that we could have an orgy. To attend they must be willing to fuck anyone that asked them to do so. No one could say no
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I guess sucking a cock would top my list. Smallest to the more of averages or bigger! I guess able to suck like a gal and swallow like gal would give a clearer perspective how good or bad sucking a cock is...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I guess sucking a cock would top my list. Smallest to the more of averages or bigger! I guess able to suck like a gal and swallow like gal would give a clearer perspective how good or bad sucking a cock is...
Lurker
0 likes
I would explore my new body. Probably use a nice big vibrator on my pussy until I cant stand anymore. Then I would find a lesbian bar and pick up a beautiful young lady and take her home for a night licking and fucking. Oh what a night. I would be the perfect lesbian.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sirrobertstories
Get naked.
Put myself in front of a full-lenght mirror.
Hop.
Hop
Hop.

;-)

I always said that. And I would go to the gym and hang out in the locker room and sauna
And then go to a lesbian bar
Lurker
0 likes
That's easy, I'd be a lesbian! (And a TOTAL SLUT!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well how long are we talking about here? a day, week, month, year? I would love to do the sex, and self play, ladies have so much better toys than guys. I would also love shopping and and just to enjoy the day dressed. Then go to different clubs wearing different things (mini dresses, tight jeans, skirts and tops) so see how guys react and know I control everything. And of course I would always be wearing heels and hose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ilike2watch
I'd become a Lesbian
same here. i love girls so i would definitely try to make myself available .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would find a lover and slide his big cock between my breasts and suck that tip into my mouth, while he toe fucked my pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Become a total slut fi d a woman to make me squirt and try out multiple orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Daddydorite
I would find a lover and slide his big cock between my breasts and suck that tip into my mouth, while he toe fucked my pussy.

This made me hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I would enjoy as much pleasure as possible in as many was possible without dying
Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't think I'd want to be one for an extended period of time but I would really like to know exactly what a woman feels when she's with a guy. All that could do is make me better. I do think it should work both ways though.

Besides, this quote is very true:

I am always a gentleman.