as i sit here

watching you

fluttering out my window
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks nicola great pic
Matriarch
0 likes
must have been taken at an incredibly high shutter speed. I don't think my Ixus 60 would be up to it.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think many cameras could handle a shot like that
Lurker
0 likes
I used to have some humming birds come to my back yard in Florida. They're so wonderful.
Had some woodpeckers too. Odd creatures.
Lurker
0 likes
They can be funny though sometimes had a woodpecker last summer keep trying to go after our house for some odd reason just wouldn't go away
but hummingbirds are pretty amazing little creatues
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kudos bro,
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Wow baby, that was absoulty beautiful! Please start writing again! You ahve a talent!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I used to have some humming birds come to my back yard in Florida. They're so wonderful.

2 yrs ago I caught a glimspe of a green woodpecker on a Oak tree - I was in awe of this beautiful bird, never took my eyes away until it flew away.
Lurker
0 likes
Good poem that Bikerbum, I liked it very much.
Lurker
0 likes
I like your clear expressionisms here, which come in short (but clear) bouts that state what you feel and also shares what you feel in a very glossy way. A great subject on which to write a poem and also one that a reader could well relate with or translate in other ways personal to them. Very well done you.

~F~
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Beats having peckerwoods coming around, unannounced
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.