If you only had 15 minutes to...

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you only had 15 minutes to have sex, what/how would do it? (each action/change of position is 3 minutes)
Lurker
0 likes
That would depend a LOT on where we are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have to be whatever the woman wanted me to do I always put her pleasure before my own.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by splodger
It would have to be whatever the woman wanted me to do I always put her pleasure before my own.

Given the wrong situation, have fun telling that to the cop!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
That's about fourteen and a half minutes more than I need.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be going down on her for all 15 minutes of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The choice would be all hers what she wants as I prefer to please her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy, powerful , more the partners are active the better for the other. Deeper penetration, faster organisms. Just a thought
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl sounds perfect at this time.
I love to watch a lady ride!
0 likes
Sounds like a desperate quickie situation. Standing doggie (or conventional doggie if there's room). Lift skirt, pull down undies, bend her over, take her from behind, I'm thinking.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not waste my chance for 15 min..I would wait for longer time, if it is my first sex with her ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd spend the time eating her pussy

j
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Sounds like a desperate quickie situation. Standing doggie (or conventional doggie if there's room). Lift skirt, pull down undies, bend her over, take her from behind, I'm thinking.

Absolutely!!
Lurker
0 likes
I would get her up on me and let her twirl on it as she rides.