Login

okay this is weird

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I get on lush this morning & see I got logged off my account. Weird seeing how I never log out but ok an easy fix right?

WRONG!

I click the login button on the top & it sends me to the Mobile site, every single time. In fact every button but the forum button did this until just recently when I was obviously able to log in.

Just weird this would happen. Has it happened to anyone else ever?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
I get on lush this morning & see I got logged off my account. Weird seeing how I never log out but ok an easy fix right?

WRONG!

I click the login button on the top & it sends me to the Mobile site, every single time. In fact every button but the forum button did this until just recently when I was obviously able to log in.

Just weird this would happen. Has it happened to anyone else ever?

Something similar has happened to me before. I cleared my cache and cookies, and all was well. Maybe try that?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
No clue how to do that on my phone.

Maybe that's part of the issue. Even though I've been using it for months & this had never happened before
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like you've been hacked and somebody has done some "hijacking"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
No clue how to do that on my phone.

Maybe that's part of the issue. Even though I've been using it for months & this had never happened before

If your directed to mobie just select desktop or standard to revert back
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

If your directed to mobie just select desktop or standard to revert back

I did it finally worked at 10:30pm
Matriarch
0 likes
Gav uploaded a new version of the mobile site today.

The www. server might be a little more aggressive in terms of identifying mobile devices, as there's a newer framework (or something...blah blah!), which might be why you're being redirected.

If you click on "Full Site" at the bottom of the screen, you should be permanently directed to here (until you log out).

Otherwise, feel free to use the Help > Contact Us link for Tech Support
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Gav uploaded a new version of the mobile site today.

The www. server might be a little more aggressive in terms of identifying mobile devices, as there's a newer framework (or something...blah blah!), which might be why you're being redirected.

If you click on "Full Site" at the bottom of the screen, you should be permanently directed to here (until you log out).

Otherwise, feel free to use the Help > Contact Us link for Tech Support

My hero

Lavishes you with virgin concubines & other heroly things