0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
how do I post pics? =/
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BunnyLovesCarrots
how do I post pics? =/

When you post a reply, you'll see a little yellow'ish box in the toolbar. Hit that icon. It will allow you to upload a pic. smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My favourite varies. But right now I'm wearing Jo Malone's Dark Amber and Ginger Lily a lot.

Sophisticate
0 likes
When I depart from Lauren, these days it is likely to be Flowerbomb

or Chloe

Lurker
0 likes
It's just light that's why I like wearing it a lot.
Lurker
0 likes

I will wear a men's scent too if I like it and I love Hermes.
Lurker
0 likes

I have a plethora of other perfumes, but Arpege has been my fave ever since I can remember
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

I will wear a men's scent too if I like it and I love Hermes.

I too wear men's scent sometimes and I like Egoiste by Chanel.
Troublemaker
0 likes
on her:

Yeah I know Body shop isn't exactly what people picture but something about that vanilla......
Lurker
0 likes
daily use:

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
"Dot" by Marc Jacobs is my favorite this year.

? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
What I normally wear now when I wear calongne...

What I sometimes wear...

and

And when I was younger I used to wear this almost exclusively... now only once in a while...

For women I like anything vanilla, coconut, or similar sweet "food" smells. I am not a fan of florals, they hurt my nose. And because of that I don't wear a lot myself either.
Lurker
0 likes

Tom Ford White Patchouli
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the very special ladies
Lubin's 'Nuit de Longchamps'.
And it's all in my mind.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Things I've added to the perfume collection recently:

I am loving the 'Replica' line by Maison Martin Margiela. They are all supposed to evoke memories of certain happy places like the beach, a funfair, sunday morning, a flower market etc.

I got the Beach Walk one... and Funfair Evening is on my wish list for the future.

I also snagged random mini-bottles from Sephora of Balenciaga's Rosabotanica, which I totally didn't expect to like, but I think it's quite an interesting scent and I'm really into it at the moment.

And... I got a mini-bottle of Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire, which is one I've been wanting to try forever because of it's black cherry notes. Love it.

The Linebacker
0 likes
This is what is supplied to me at the moment...

This is what I used buy on my own...

0 likes
Eau de human being.

Seriously, most perfumes irritate my nasal passages. I even use unscented anti-perspirants. Mercifully, wife is the same so doesn't wear perfume.