yoga pants and the panties you wear under them

last reply
57 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so I would like to know, when you wear yoga pants, what kind of panties (if any) do you wear under them. I have stared at some asses and never seen any signs of panties. pics of your ass in yoga pants would be much appreciated.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No pics, but l usually have nothing underneath if l'm wearing them...
0 likes
nada underneath the yoga's

hmm wondering what is the obsession with yoga pants lmao

had no idea men found them erotic

thought they were just comfy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lol, they are comfy but dont forget what's underneath them is perfectly outlined!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either nothing or a G-String, but usually nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie
Lol, they are comfy but dont forget what's underneath them is perfectly outlined!!!!

Yep, it's sorta like givin' the goodies a coat of paint! LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah, and it's a very thin coat at times!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I go to a yoga class I will wear a thong, otherwise its nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
we all live and learn ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I so love them.....thin layer of paint is a good description....esp love how they define and detail each bum cheeks.....yummmm....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie
Yeah, and it's a very thin coat at times!!!

Yeah, ain't life great! So many aromas, so many flavors.... yum! And, so beautifully packaged too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And quite often, they are the clothes of choice at the mall. Dang.....puts a whole new spin on my wifes request...."wanna go to the mall"....ahhhhhh ok hon...*lol*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OlderGent114
And quite often, they are the clothes of choice at the mall. Dang.....puts a whole new spin on my wifes request...."wanna go to the mall"....ahhhhhh ok hon...*lol*

As well as the phase "window shopping"
Lurker
0 likes
I don't do yoga. I should lol but when I go to the gym and work on abs, I wear something underneath my shorts or else I'm all over the place haha but girls are so sexy working out. They don't even have to try
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
nada underneath the yoga's

hmm wondering what is the obsession with yoga pants lmao

had no idea men found them erotic

thought they were just comfy!

Not sure if there is an obsession with them but they can really accentuate a woman's ass! Personally I love them and I think most would agree with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
lmao openminded indeed!!

yes, most definitely and thank you!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We men love them, they are like a push-up bra for your ass. I can't remember where I heard that, but it is oh so true.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bcminichef
We men love them, they are like a push-up bra for your ass. I can't remember where I heard that, but it is oh so true.

Actually more like a "shelf" bra! It don't HIDE a thing, it puts everything on display!
Head Nurse
0 likes
agree with the consensus, either nothing or a thong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd post something in here but I'm too busy checking the local gym website for their yoga class schedule.

Smelly hockey dressing room full of guys scratching and spitting
vs
Vanilla candle scented yoga studio full of lithe women bending and stretching.

Methinks I need to retire my skates.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That fire extinguisher on the wall by the door - just does it for me.

Where the hell are you housed?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wear some form of panties because I'm just not comfortable going out without wearing them, but if I'm wearing yoga pants it has to be a thong because I find panty lines to be really unattractive.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Usually nothing or a thong.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally just don't wear panties under yoga pants or anything really for that matter ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I wear thongs and g-strings and I've never had an issue with VPL (visible panty line) and yoga pants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel like I'm in the minority here but I typically wear boy shorts under mine. I go to Co-Ed yoga weekly and ever since the whole see-through Lululemon fiasco I don't trust yoga pants not to become see-through during like downward dog or some other pose, so I take precautions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LeRosé
I feel like I'm in the minority here but I typically wear boy shorts under mine. I go to Co-Ed yoga weekly and ever since the whole see-through Lululemon fiasco I don't trust yoga pants not to become see-through during like downward dog or some other pose, so I take precautions.

Ahhhhhh you have just deprived all of us perverts out here that enjoy and look forward to all these wonderful glimpses.......Can't you please reconsider
Lurker
0 likes
Thong or G-string