0 likes

For ladies: How do you like your man?

6 votes remaining
Hairy. (5 votes) 83%
Hairless. (3 votes) 50%
Indifferent. (2 votes) 33%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At earlier stage in my life, (western)media made me believe that hairless men are viewed much hotter by 99% of women, to the point I've thought to remove it all (I just trimm).

However, I've been told a lot of times by exes/encounters/ladybuddies/online-buddies/ they like hairy body, at least mostly by the women in my country and even by western foreigners, some even claimed it's what they found most attractive, so it's surely more than 1% like it that way.

So I am wondering, is the hairy/hairless preference is a generational thing or something cultural or both?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a fan of heavy hair on a man - light chest hair is fine the heavy dark strong hair front and back I am not so keen on.
As for pubic hair on men- trimmed but not shaved - I do like a hairless ball sac (scrotum) though.
Women - trimmed, shaped and short, and removed below the clitoris and lips of the vagina.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I am not a fan of heavy hair on a man - light chest hair is fine the heavy dark strong hair front and back I am not so keen on.
As for pubic hair on men- trimmed but not shaved - I do like a hairless ball sac (scrotum) though.
Women - trimmed, shaped and short, and removed below the clitoris and lips of the vagina.

I like your preferences!
Head Nurse
0 likes
I don't like hairy men or women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to hair or not... that is the manscape question

I like it all ways

it is the MAN that dictates HIS body

so love or shave what the good lord gave ya

it is ALL good for this nun!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
I like my man hairless. My preference is a smooth hairless body, everything else should be kept trimmed or shaved including facial hair.

Back hair would be a deal breaker for me .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't like to feel like I'm with wolverine on a date. I don't mind chest hair but if I'm gonna do anything to you I don't want hair . Lol I'm weird I know
Sassy scary cute <3