Learning the Chatroom Ropes

last reply
17 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I opened it up awhile ago but I think it's that time again. So my lovelies I'm going to open a room for new members again tonight. I'll have a few old hats coming in to help with all things chat rooms.

All questions are welcome, so hope to see you all at 10GMT until I fall asleep.

If you can't make it then the amazing catnip has made a great guide for cheats and tricks >>here<<
Site administrator
0 likes
rump ;) .. I mean bump
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
rump ;) .. I mean bump
Lurker
0 likes
Are you gonna call it bewbs for newbs?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm always around to try and help newcomers. Thanks for your idea.
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm in now, ask me anything.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'm in now, ask me anything.

why is it called LushStories and not SpriteStories?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

why is it called LushStories and not SpriteStories?

Ask me this question in the chat rooms.

I'm thinking of getting horribly drunk on Xmas day, and holding an open event, should I?
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Ask me this question in the chat rooms.

I'm thinking of getting horribly drunk on Xmas day, and holding an open event, should I?

Yes..yes you should...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Oooo, I'm looking forward to this!

##########

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

##########

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Why do we drive on a Parkway but we park in a Driveway?
Why is a Woman's Prison called a Penal Colony?
Site administrator
0 likes
Excuse me but beyond the post from Zina I don't see any further posts that are relevant to the thread. I will report this so please expect to hear from a forum moderator shortly. Thank you.

Um joking!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Excuse me but beyond the post from Zina I don't see any further posts that are relevant to the thread. I will report this so please expect to hear from a forum moderator shortly. Thank you.

Um joking!

Dammit John. Is this what you said I needed to see 'immediately'?!

I was watching cartoons.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Liz

##########

Damn it! I totally did!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Saga

Damn it! I totally did!

Me too. I fall for that trick every time I read that riddle, just in case it has changed.
Site administrator
0 likes
I intend to open a room this coming Tuesday (28th January) around 5pm (UK here so thats GMT) for a while and I will do my best to help with any questions new members may have about the chat room experience.

With a bit of luck some other 'experienced' members will help me if I can't cope (more than likely if more than one person asks me anything lol).
Site administrator
0 likes
As above I will be doing this again this coming Tuesday 11th February circa 5pm UK GMT. And really I cant offer you any advice on how to seduce the ladies lol ... if however you have good advice to offer on that damn well tell me please!

edit - after the event .. sighs ....