If size matters?

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I know this might sound stupid but, If we all start out the same in the embryo & then develop our sex organs as the fetus develops.I have to assume that women have to have the same problem as some men have. ( size ) So I have to assume that some women have small vagina's. If so do some women suffer from vagina envy? Do they find themselves saying to themselves, Wish my vagina was as big as hers?Or is that just A guy thing?( come on you know what I mean) That is to say,Is it just breast size with women. I know some women want bigger boobs, But is that as far as it goes?

While I'M om the subject of size. I find myself wondering when A man gets A sex change they use the penis to construct the vagina. Often because of hormone therapy the penis shrinks. so if they construct the new vagina out of the small penis, Does that mean she is going to have A small vagina? I know this may sound stupid to some people, But I'M serious. I may have A twisted mind but this is the kind of thing I wonder about. This was not meant to be funny or offend anyone. If I did let me extend an apology in advance.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Women vary in tightness and the size of their labia, clits, and lips.

And just like men with their penis sizes, these variations can make women insecure. And we probably worry about it more than the men we're with worry about it.

As far as the vagina as a whole goes, there's no such thing as too big or too small. Women have the same blue print. A woman is built to be able to take a maximum of 9 inches, meaning a penis bigger than 9 inches won't 'fit'. It would be like putting on a pair of flip-flops that are too small for you: Yes it would technically fit, but the extra length would hang off the back of the flip-flop. The vagina is very accommodating, so there will never be an issue of having one that's too small. A woman may be too tight and that could make penetration difficult, but it gets easier with practice.

What concerns women most is the size of their labia, clits, and lips. But this is usually when one or more of these things is bigger than average. It can be uncomfortable as well as embarrassing, especially in cases of a larger than normal labia. As far as lips go, women vary in size and puffiness. Same as clits. The bigger the clit, the more it sticks out. But in the grand scheme of things, it's all about preferences. Some men enjoy large clits, puffy lips, and large labia.

Overall, vagina varies from one to the next. Not many women fret over this...and neither do the men (or women) we encounter. As long as it looks and feels good to us, then we're just fine.

And as far as vagina envy goes, I'd say I've never had it. And I doubt you'll find many women that have experienced vagina envy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
vagina envy?

sigh

smh

I had two babies come out of mine

I am SUPERWOMAN!!!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vagina envy? First of all, what do you mean by a "big" or "small" vagina? Are we talking about mound, some are more prominent than others? Are we talking about lips? Are we talking about inner depth and/or width?

From what I've read and seen, if anything, some women with big pussy lips may be "envious" of women with small or inner pussy lips. I don't really see any similarities to men with penis envy who would want to be bigger. Women who wish to change their vaginas tend to want them "smaller".

The reason there is a connection between dicks and tits and people wanting them bigger is because those things are seen as an outer projection of our sexuality. We can look at a woman and see if she how big or small her breasts are. We can look at a man and get a fairly decent idea about his dick even if he's closed. No one is going to know the size of a woman's vagina just by looking at her. Not unless she's wearing yoga pants and has a huge mound or big lips that push out the fabric, and if that's what you mean by big.

The only way a person would know how "big" a pussy is on the inside is to be inside it. I don't know of any guy that's been with a woman and said, "i wish your pussy was bigger". Or smaller.

Pussy envy... nah, I doubt it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
indeed lafayettemister

pussy envy indeed

pfft..lol

however I am open to "OPENING" up an inspection..lmao

sorry I just had to..lol
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Bwhahahaha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

OMG!! I almost forgot about that episode!! Hillarious!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Vagina envy? First of all, what do you mean by a "big" or "small" vagina? Are we talking about mound, some are more prominent than others? Are we talking about lips? Are we talking about inner depth and/or width?

From what I've read and seen, if anything, some women with big pussy lips may be "envious" of women with small or inner pussy lips. I don't really see any similarities to men with penis envy who would want to be bigger. Women who wish to change their vaginas tend to want them "smaller".

The reason there is a connection between dicks and tits and people wanting them bigger is because those things are seen as an outer projection of our sexuality. We can look at a woman and see if she how big or small her breasts are. We can look at a man and get a fairly decent idea about his dick even if he's closed. No one is going to know the size of a woman's vagina just by looking at her. Not unless she's wearing yoga pants and has a huge mound or big lips that push out the fabric, and if that's what you mean by big.

The only way a person would know how "big" a pussy is on the inside is to be inside it. I don't know of any guy that's been with a woman and said, "i wish your pussy was bigger". Or smaller.

Pussy envy... nah, I doubt it.

Or a 6" clitty, but I like to keep that bad boy tucked and taped!

As far as the OP, no vag envy here.

That clip was awesome. I missed that episode.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Or a 6" clitty, but I like to keep that bad boy tucked and taped!

As far as the OP, no vag envy here.

That clip was awesome. I missed that episode.

Damn I told you I was expanding my boundaries, but baby I thought I was the who was going to be the one who got ridden.

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
I've given very little thought to my pussy - I have no sense of how it compares to others and just don't care.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by NightMan
This was not meant to be funny or offend anyone. If I did let me extend an apology in advance.

Nightman, you don't have to apologize for making me laugh my ass off.

Although I've never wondered about this... it is surely a mind blowing contemplation.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank You all for your input so far.It has been enlightening. As far as using the term vagina I thought the term pussy would be insulting to women.Perhaps I was wrong. I still haven't gotten an answer to the post op question but perhaps someone will come along with the answer in the near future. The film clip was pretty funny, I never thought about it that way before.
Let me end for now with A joke I read somewhere. A guy picks up A woman at A bar one night. They check into A motel. Their in the room he takes off his pants & shorts. She starts laughing.He asks whats so funny? She replies, Who you going to satisfy with that? Pointing to his penis. He replies, Me thats who.