Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women like wearing stockings, tights, pantyhose ?

last reply
36 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does wearing nylon give women the same buzz as it does for men seeing them in them ?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm sure most women feel sexy in nylons (I do in certain nylons, at least).

But we also wear them for practical purposes as well. Nylons can be sexy by default, but sex isn't always on the brain when we wear them.

I don't wear them often...I save them for bedroom fun. Or mostly during the colder seasons, but I tend to lean towards tights that are fashionable as well as warm/comfortable rather than nylon.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
stockings and garters are uber sexy especially those one with the back bows on them

however I don't wear nylons

when I had to wear a suit everyday I did

but now I love bare legs

so if I am wearing stockings

take it as a sign that the NUN has left the building and come on in
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say, no, no, and no.... I prefer jeans or nothing! I wear them when necessary not for vanity reasons, they are soooo damn uncomfortable!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
stockings and garters are uber sexy especially those one with the back bows on them

however I don't wear nylons

when I had to wear a suit everyday I did

but now I love bare legs

so if I am wearing stockings

take it as a sign that the NUN has left the building and come on in

when you say nylons, what do you mean ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mrs_Rabbit
I have to say, no, no, and no.... I prefer jeans or nothing! I wear them when necessary not for vanity reasons, they are soooo damn uncomfortable!

really ?........I had no idea. I thought because the nylon was so thin you wouldn't be able to feel them on your legs much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tights...um...stockings that are attached..lmao..you know have that panty in the middle ...laughing...not at you...ok please know that..lol..smile
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
tights...um...stockings that are attached..lmao..you know have that panty in the middle ...laughing...not at you...ok please know that..lol..smile

I know what you mean......what about tights/pantyhose without the gusset (the bit in the middle that covers your bits )
CurlyFries
0 likes
I don't like nylons/pantyhose*, and I don't think I own any. I wear black tights with long skirts and boots a lot in the winter, but they're usually footless tights.

I do prefer just thigh highs over wearing stockings and garter belts, but wear both. Love to wear thigh highs/stockings in bed during sex. I find that sexier than being totally naked for some reason.

*Definition in my head has nylons and pantyhose as almost the same thing, just that pantyhose have a cotton crotch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I don't like nylons/pantyhose*, and I don't think I own any. I wear black tights with long skirts and boots a lot in the winter, but they're usually footless tights.

I do prefer just thigh highs over wearing stockings and garter belts, but wear both. Love to wear thigh highs/stockings in bed during sex. I find that sexier than being totally naked for some reason.

*Definition in my head has nylons and pantyhose as almost the same thing, just that pantyhose have a cotton crotch.

I agree, stockings in bed are very sexy. I also like a woman to wear tights/pantyhose in bed. I find the sight of their bum through the nylon a real turn on. I also like to rip a small hole in the gusset when I go down on her...I find that very sexy indeed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing sexier then black thigh highs. IMO anyway.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I hate them. When I had to dress for work they were necessary.

Haven't worn stockings in years.
0 likes
???

Women don't like one thing.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as tights and pantyhose are concerned they can go write in the trash bin and never come out again.

Hose can be sexy and some men just love them. My choice would be thigh highs, lost of guys especially those how are a little gray at the temple seen to like garter belts greatly.

I do wear hose when the occasion dictates or the weather demands.

I really prefer to be bare legged and in addititon, to being long some have said they are not too bad bare.
Lurker
0 likes
Of I wear a dress which is rare then I wear any of them. I only wear them for practical reasons though.
Lurker
0 likes
For me hose are a must! They finish your legs off! So many women don't wear hose anymore and really should. Not to many women can pull off the non hose look, who wants to see spider vanes yuk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love stockings and thigh highs! Pantyhose just seem to like a odor trapper. *gag*
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love my stockings. Tights are fun. Hose are just itchy and annoying.

Plus this is Florida. From may to October we go with bare legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every lady that I ever purchased nylons and a garter belt for fell in love with them now and wear them whenever they can. Mostly in the bedroom..
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely hate pantyhose/nylons. They are so damn uncomfortable and I always seem to get a run in them as soon as I get them on.

When it gets cold out, I start wearing tights occasionally, mainly because I can find the cute, fashionable ones to go with my outfits. I love stockings and thigh highs when it comes to sex, but I don't wear them often. I guess if I knew the guy was really into it, I would, but if he doesn't express much interest in seeing me in them, I probably won't go through the effort of putting them on.

Plus...I just like my legs, and I like showing them off without anything there to cover them up. ;)
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Legsman
Does wearing nylon give women the same buzz as it does for men seeing them in them ?

wearing stockings (with garters), thigh ups, pantyhose or tights do not give me "a buzz" ...

I work at a law firm and I dress up more than the standard business casual.

I almost always wear a dress / skirt suit. In the winter months (in Canada, eh!) hose of some sort polishes off an outfit. In the two months we actually have warm weather in the summer, I go bare legged.

In my opinion, when I wear sexy things under my work attire, I feel sexy and confident. Hose is included! (And, hey, if you are into nooners or playtime after work ... you are already!!)
Lurker
0 likes
M'Lady wears nothing but skirts and while she turns up her nose at pantyhose, she keeps a drawer full of stockings, mostly thigh-highs with or without garters, and never leaves the apartment with bare legs.

She says that she enjoys the feel, whether that is true I know she enjoys the attention she gets.
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing stockings with garter belt or hold ups, usually because the guy has told me he loves them, he's asked me to wear them or because I enjoy giving him a nice surprise. Either way I wear them for spicing up sex.

I'm not keen on tights and they are not sexy but they're obviously more practical when wearing short skirts and dresses. I would rather be bare legged in shorter clothing but I live in the UK so I do sometimes wear them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im an aussie girl and here stockings, tights and pantyhose are the same thing...I wear them for dancing as your constantly spinning and turning...Plus bare legs aren't flattering when competing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stockings, sometimes in the winter and sometimes with a sexy evening gown! Never ever pantyhose or tights!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never pantyhose, but I love to wear stockings with garters. There is something sexy about a woman who wears them; I also love to show them off, nothing better showing a little garter welt at the appropriate time. The guys seem to love to get a little look.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to all! I love to wear stockings with garters, hose with a sexy dress, and tights in the winter with boots!
Lurker
0 likes
I regularly wear stocking and garter with my knee-length pencil skirts as part of my work attire. I find them rather comfortable and like the freedom while having stockings on my legs. I only wear panty hose if I'm running really late in winter, and I keep a spare pair with me in case I totally ruin one of my stockings and I still need to attend a work function..
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a lover of tights/pantyhose they make me feel to confined.
I love wearing stockings or holdups they make me feel sexy when I wear them.