1 watcher
1 like

which do you prefer?

59 votes remaining
Length (33 votes) 56%
Girth (45 votes) 76%
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I didn't pick either, as I like a balance of both. Too much of either one won't make for a comfortable experience.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
1 like
Too much of either is like eating too much hot sauce. Leaves your rectum wrecked after the fact, no matter how much you might have wanted it at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Too much of either is like eating too much hot sauce. Leaves your rectum wrecked after the fact, no matter how much you might have wanted it at the time.

A very creative way to look at it, but also very true!!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

That's a very...intense analogy.

But seems rather apt as I've had too much hot sauce before and that makes you wish someone had slapped you before you decided to consume it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If prefer a long fat cock, but longer to get deeper if it's not that thick to fill you up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I'm familiar with the 'wrecked rectum'.. It's not he best thing in the world, but I'm willing to put up its presence if it was a good enough fuck to wreck your asshole to make you regret it haha
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer longer to fatter. Too fat - too fast means too painful. Too small means no fun. Never had an experience with too long but would sure like to try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longer seems better. I can take strap-ons deeper when they are not so fat.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never found one that is too fat. I like the long ones. I think I like long and fat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
I've never found one that is too fat. I like the long ones. I think I like long and fat.

Well that's just greedy!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not the greedy type. My ass is though. It is very greedy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
I'm not the greedy type. My ass is though. It is very greedy.

Ha ha! Nice comeback.
Look forward to more of your humour I hope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
which do you prefer?

Depends on mood.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like both, fat and long..more intense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98
I like both, fat and long..more intense

How long is long and how fat is fat in your opinion?
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer girth, I love the feeling of being spread opened wide to where I will gape,but I cant take it deep
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer girth, I love the feeling of being spread opened wide to where I will gape,but I cant take it deep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always assumed this is one of the departments where fellows with smaller gear would excel.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer average length and girth. Proportional. I don't want to gape or get wrecked or end up with a pink sock. For me, there is such a thing as 'too big for anal'.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i can kind of go with a a thick... wait, are we talking fingers here, or...what? penises??? you don't really put THOSE up there, do you? NOOOOO!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Length is good as you can try different positions. But to long and to large of girth can also be a problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Icarus32
I've always assumed this is one of the departments where fellows with smaller gear would excel.

No no no no!
The undercarriage isn't important, it's how you prepare for landing!
If you fail to prepare then prepare to fail!
Anal isn't like anything else, it's the camel going through the eye of the needle. Prepare well and it's like Moses parting the Red Sea. You're home and hosed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

No no no no!
The undercarriage isn't important, it's how you prepare for landing!
If you fail to prepare then prepare to fail!
Anal isn't like anything else, it's the camel going through the eye of the needle. Prepare well and it's like Moses parting the Red Sea. You're home and hosed!

To me the only thing that size really makes a difference in is as you said preparation and the amount of lubricant.

A smaller or thinner cock requires less prep and sometimes little extra lubrication.

If a guy is big and thick, it is going to require a lot more lubricant and a lot more prep before he gets in.

And not just on that part, but the bottom has got to prepare his mind too and be willing to fully submit to what is happening. If not they tense up and that makes things more painful

As to the original question, I like average girth and length too. But I do have to say a thicker cock does give more of that feeling of fullness and I do like that.
Lurker
0 likes
I would agree that a balance of both is very important to satisfy me. However, without length that sweet spot may never be found.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't I have both! {}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Average length, above average girth seems about right to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the Lady said "Always ask, First!"
Then we used lots of slippery stuff and let her set the pace.
Even if you're longer than average, you can use lots of short strokes.
Save the deep, heavy pounding for the ultimate finale.
Sometimes the withdrawal can be just as exotic/erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all about picking the right moment and knowing what length is still comfortable and enjoyable