2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what "TURN's you OFF"most during sex or in life
Head Nurse
0 likes
Petty arguements, entitled behavior, lack of common courtesy, being made to feel like I'm a chore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the insight
Head Nurse
0 likes
Anytime ;)

(Every now and then I like to give a real answer just to change things up!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While having sex or giving a BJ I have been asked "Are you having fun?" I hate that question while I am doing sometime. Really? Why would someone ask that?? And it is not in a horny tone or anything but rather an actual question...
Souris
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sexwise
When I shave my pussy and then I do not get my pussy licked or sucked. Or the guys want their cock sucked and do not return the favor by licking my pussy.

In Life
The phrase "I am bored." Surely in this day and age you can find a way to entertain yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy is too annoying about wanting to have sex it will make me totally not want to. Asking me directly "So are we going to have sex? When? How much longer?" and getting all in my face and touching me just to try to fuck really burns me up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I go dining at the Y and pussy smells of urine. Get a limp cock
Lurker
0 likes
Sex:
Laziness, body odor(unless it's after a hard work out, then strangely a turn on)...

life:
Uninvited abusive behavior, laziness, and body odor...

I don't expect men to smell like flowers, though it would be nice for a change... but don't smell like cigarettes, booze, and ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smelly bodies...for goodness sakes use some soap

and on the other spectrum, too much cologne

hello if I wanted a nose shot of your cologne gentlemen when I am ..ah down there..i will smell your bottle!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexwise
When I shave my pussy and then I do not get my pussy licked or sucked. Or the guys want their cock sucked and do not return the favor by licking my pussy.

I can't believe any guy would prefer to be sucked rather than going down on a women............is there really guys like that about ?
Mazztastic
0 likes
If he's too self centered to notice my body language. If he saws at my pussy, attacking it like like a Nintendo, but without any thought as to whether I'm getting off on it...
Oh, calling out the wrong name is a bit of a mood killer too ;)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
If he's too self centered to notice my body language. If he saws at my pussy, attacking it like like a Nintendo, but without any thought as to whether I'm getting off on it...
Oh, calling out the wrong name is a bit of a mood killer too ;)

Sorry Shazza, I mean Mazza!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
smelly bodies...for goodness sakes use some soap

and on the other spectrum, too much cologne

hello if I wanted a nose shot of your cologne gentlemen when I am ..ah down there..i will smell your bottle!

Ok I've got it, bath once a week whether needed or not and easy on the ' instant bath'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
laughing well a girl has to have SOME standards sweet peteyx
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arrogance and Disrespect...............Life and Sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During sex: like most posts, not getting the action down there that I want(sometimes not at all) but yet Im expected to suck your cock. umm, no thanks.

During life: A major gripe atm is people who think its ok to tell me how to live my life and what I should/shouldn't be doing. What makes people think they can tell me how to live? grrr..
Lurker
0 likes
During Sex:

Sloppy kissing, almost drooling like an animal
Taking control when the timing isn't right
Baby talk
Disrespect/being forceful
Bad hygiene
Being asked questions, can we skip the pop quiz?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My date getting a phone call,...... from his wife!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
During sex....

Talking during sex.

Asking me if I am okay, what is the matter, am I hurting you, blah blah
:-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sex : I hate it when a guy bites or sucks or pinches my nipples To the point of pain. It kills my mood instantly. I hate no having some form of foreplay.

Life: no jobs or goals, smokes , ummm hmmmm hanging out with girls all the time
Sassy scary cute <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex: Awkward dirty talk. Just.. Please shut up. I didn't know I could go from rainforest-wet tot desert-dry in 3 seconds. Thanks for that. Now shut your piehole.
Life: when a guy is insecure, or when he thinks he is superior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too much talking, asking me what I want, and soft kisses. I mean, you want to be sweet and romantic. That's understandable, but c'mon...
VIOLENT FOREPLAY